Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Toshiba NWQAA (
CPU
i7 Q740/HM55
Graphics
Geforce GTS 350M/1366 x 768
Will any version of mac work on my laptop?
if yes then please comment it.

I added some information but I don't understand what is clover, chameleon, and chimera?

They are hackintosh bootloaders.
For current versions of macOS/OS X, only Clover is used here.

They are hackintosh bootloaders.
For current versions of macOS/OS X, only Clover is used here.
so anyways do I need to add more information?

so anyways do I need to add more information?

The info in your profile is adequate enough to see that your hardware is relatively old.
And I have no real experience with Nvidia hardware, especially laptop Nvidia that old...

I FINALLY got yosemite 10.10 to boot on my A665 s6050 and currently having problems with installing kexts for wifi. kext helper b7, kety utility, and kext wizard have successfully installed it but after reboot none of the fixes happened. not sure what kezts or kext installer im supposed to use. but it does boot. mouse and animations are pretty laggy though

I FINALLY got yosemite 10.10 to boot on my A665 s6050 and currently having problems with installing kexts for wifi. kext helper b7, kety utility, and kext wizard have successfully installed it but after reboot none of the fixes happened. not sure what kezts or kext installer im supposed to use. but it does boot. mouse and animations are pretty laggy though
I have the same model. tell me what you need to know and what were the problems and what you need to change in Bios?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back