Graphics
HIS Radeon HD 6870
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Following the iboot method I have successfully installed OSX 10.6.7 I used a retail 10.6.0 and updated to 10.6.7 with the suggested download. Everything worked perfectly out of the box. However, after rebooting (ran multibeast first) I have no keyboard/trackpad. If I reboot and start up with the iboot disk, it magically works. I updated the stystem type to show that I have a macbook pro instead of the macpro that is done by default, but to no avail.

Any idea what it is in the iboot thats enabling my keyboard - or what might have gotten installed through the easybeast option to break it?

Thanks for the help!

I made some progress and updated multibeast to enable the voodoo PS2 options. So far so good! Just posting back in case anyone else finds themselves in the same spot.

Ok, so what did you do to get your trackpad and keyboard working, cause mine arent. Works great on iBook, nothing in multibeast.

err iBoot rather. And i installed the voodoo PS2. im using an apple USB kayboard and mouse fine, but the on board keyboard/mouse wont work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back