i7 6700
Graphics
GTX 1050 MaxQ : GTX980
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Here is a better version, used Ezflash to flash the official BIOS and dumped it.
My method is based on injection! I will look on it Friday and please dump bios with Intel software!

Motherboard
Asus ROG Strix G531GT
CPU
i7-9750H/HM370
Graphics
GTX 1650, UHD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I installed the clean BIOS using Ezflash and dumped it with Intel's CSME tools (FPT)
@serdeliuk I know, but I can't get any menu to unlock so if @letvinov28 sends the BIOS file I will look what he did, flash it and see which options work so I can try them with VBM. The modifications I did with VBM didn't work at all. There's no change.
Oh btw, I did manage to change names (Main to Maim) so I know they do work.
@letvinov28 your screenshot looks like an old BIOS. Don't you have UEFI? I also found out that the 2 Advanced menu in Amibcp are from Asus and AMI. I did not find an option to enable the Overclocking performance menu, there are 2 Advanced menu's in the Setup tab (probably Asus and AMI, where the lowest the Asus is), but nothing about the OC menu.

Update: I think I found something out (although I'm unsure if I removed my modded bios or not), my laptop shuts down sometimes during startup, I think it's because the OC settings I set using the "optimal" tab in Amibcp don't work and it's loading the failsafe options.

Last edited:
Motherboard
Asus ROG Strix G531GT
CPU
i7-9750H/HM370
Graphics
GTX 1650, UHD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Other
I installed the clean BIOS using Ezflash and dumped it with Intel's CSME tools (FPT)
@serdeliuk I know, but I can't get any menu to unlock so if @letvinov28 sends the BIOS file I will look what he did, flash it and see which options work so I can try them with VBM. The modifications I did with VBM didn't work at all. There's no change.
@letvinov28 your screenshot looks like an old BIOS. Don't you have UEFI? I also found out that the 2 Advanced menu in Amibcp are from Asus and AMI. I did not find an option to enable the Overclocking performance menu, there are 2 Advanced menu's in the Setup tab (probably Asus and AMI, where the lowest the Asus is), but nothing about the OC menu.

Update: I think I found something out (although I'm unsure if I removed my modded bios or not), my laptop shuts down sometimes during startup, I think it's because the OC settings I set using the "optimal" tab in Amibcp don't work and it's loading the failsafe options.
I know that you know, but you can use bios mod forums for this, if require flash then is not virtual bios mod.... by the way, the VBM cannot add missing menus, only change settings which can be set with missing menus, basically replace the missing menus....

Motherboard
MAC Book AIR 2015 : ROG G20
CPU
i7 6700
Graphics
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS

Can you please extract VFR and share it?

Motherboard
Asus ROG Strix G531GT
CPU
i7-9750H/HM370
Graphics
GTX 1650, UHD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hmmm, yeah, it seems that the default it runs at 2.6Ghz while intel specs say about max 4.5Ghz, however, this is CPU alone, it counts where it is installed.
Also, 8 or 9 months later, I found out you need to enable the "High Performance" profile in Windows. I do recommend the charger but it will run at 4.2GHz and 4.5GHz boost so now and then.

Motherboard
CPU
i7 6700
Graphics
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Also, 8 or 9 months later, I found out you need to enable the "High Performance" profile in Windows. I do recommend the charger but it will run at 4.2GHz and 4.5GHz boost so now and then.
Please, make photo of bios for me! Every section please!

Motherboard
CPU
i7 6700
Graphics
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS

On screenshot is UEFI on Asus ux533FD, fresh ultrabook(2020). I check you Firmware and look's like same story like with my zenbook. So i wait pictures of option menu and check attachment.

Attachments

• dump.zip
    247 bytes · Views: 16
Motherboard
ASRock2
CPU
i7 7700hq
Graphics
gtx 1070
Could you please make a VirtualBiosMod for Asus ROG GL502VSK? To disable the Gtx 1070 in particular. Thx in advance!