Motherboard
ASUS H81T
CPU
i3-4160
Graphics
HD4400
未标题11-1.png

Now you can control your Vega on macOS without flashing the vBios
As we know, the Vega graphics cards have native support in macOS HighSierra and Mojave. emmm...and some glitch :(
But AMD uses a function called "SoftPowerPlayTable" to control the Vega cards.
"Soft" means it can be stored in the system and works well. (no need flashing the vbios after you modify it)
So I made this app to edit, build, and inject these control tables into macOS. And these are all based on a GUI interface.
You can control the Power/Frequency/Voltage/Fan Speed of your card(s) by using this app and Clover.

Xnip2019-01-07_22-08-21.png

When you open the app, it well tell you to choose the model that you using now.

Xnip2019-01-07_22-08-59.png

Here is the overview of this app

Xnip2019-01-07_22-12-57.png

Xnip2019-01-07_22-12-43.png
When you modify some settings, you can click the "Build Powerplay Table" button to create your own custom kext, or you can also click the "Generate share link" button to generate a url. And you can share the url with anyone who have also using VGTab, then they can use the same custom settings as you do.

Xnip2019-01-07_22-10-25.png
When you are confused about the name of any setting, click on it to get more information.

I have already released this app about half a year ago (on a Chinese hackintosh forum). Why there is no English version? Because I am not good at English :crazy: (I'm Chinese).

>Here is the guide written by @jaymonkey. This guide is very detailed and useful.
>Here is the script that can merge aty_properties from a VGTab injector kext. (by corpnewt)

Attachments

• VGTab_en_v0.4.zip
    417.1 KB · Views: 5,616
Last edited:
Thanks for this great utility. I reposted your utility on my Z370 build thread but didn't know who to give credit to. Lol

This utility has helped a lot of people. Thanks again!!

Last edited:
I have used your utility and it has helped me too. It's great you are continuing to work on it. I like you added more Vega models. Yes, you should post your authorship in the info.plist or in the utility somewhere or in its output. Anyway, bravo for this great utility!

Valuable utility but releasing something useful anonymously on the web and not expecting it to not get reposted properly is naïve... info.plist is your friend.
Beyond that thanks for the software!

Someone posted my app in this forum, and he didn't write any info about me in his post! In fact, I don't hate "reposting" (I didn't even leave my ID in Info.plist of VGTab). But, writing the original author’s information in the repost is the most basic respect for me.

@lihaoyun6,

I'd also like to add my thanks to you for this great utility, I've been searching for original developer for sometime now so i could add credits and links in my guide but as there was no info in the original app and searching the web via google .. etc only ever resulted in finding posts with the utility attached it was impossible until now.

Today I updated my guide with credits and links, apologies if you thought us disrespectful it was not intended and you of course have our up-most respect for your contributions.

Cheers
Jay

@lihaoyun6,

I'd also like to add my thanks to you for this great utility, I've been searching for original developer for sometime now so i could add credits and links in my guide but as there was no info in the original app and searching the web via google .. etc only ever resulted in finding posts with the utility attached it was impossible until now.

Today I updated my guide with credits and links, apologies if you thought us disrespectful it was not intended and you of course have our up-most respect for your contributions.

Cheers
Jay
It’s really not easy to find the author of a software that from the "mysterious Oriental country":D
I can feel the same (like the feeling when I visit a German forum)

Thanks for this great utility. I reposted your utility on my Z370 build thread but didn't know who to give credit to. Lol

This utility has helped a lot of people. Thanks again!!
There is a "wall" between China's network and other countries.
So it is a bit difficult to find a software that is "born" in China. I can feel the same :D

Back