Contribute
Register

[TOOL] [Generate Proper Problem Reporting Files]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ALWAYS need to disable SIP on a hackintosh.

That's the first time I hear that actually. I heard most people want to keep SIP enabled since it's more "vanilla" I guess.
I always used to inject all my kexts from other/kexts and it worked fine, so I didn't think too much about it tbh.

I keep trying it. And, it keeps telling me I forgot to press F2 or Fn+F2 at the boot screen. And, I most certainly did NOT forget. Giving up on getting any answers tonight.

I keep trying it. And, it keeps telling me I forgot to press F2 or Fn+F2 at the boot screen. And, I most certainly did NOT forget. Giving up on getting any answers tonight.

You will need to provide details on what you're doing. No one here is clairvoyant.

Tryin
You will need to provide details on what you're doing. No one here is clairvoyant.

Apologies. This is the problem report generating tool thread, is it not?
I am trying to use the tool script to generate "Proper problem reporting files" on my Mojave installation. When I run the script, it always tells me I forgot to press F2/Fn+F2 at the boot screen.
I have rebooted several times and pressed F2 AND Fn+F2 every time. I have even tried F4 (which I think I read somewhere) to no avail.

just now, I am thinking that it might be a ketboiard issue... Trying now... [edit] nope. Still getting the error.

You forgot to press F2 or Fn+F2 at clover boot screen.
Please reboot and press F2 or Fn+F2 to dump preboot log

Last edited:
Tryin

Apologies. This is the problem report generating tool thread, is it not?
I am trying to use the tool script to generate "Proper problem reporting files" on my Mojave installation. When I run the script, it always tells me I forgot to press F2/Fn+F2 at the boot screen.
I have rebooted several times and pressed F2 AND Fn+F2 every time. I have even tried F4 (which I think I read somewhere) to no avail.

just now, I am thinking that it might be a ketboiard issue... Trying now... [edit] nope. Still getting the error.

Perhaps you should mount your EFI partition and check the files there.

How completely to remove all installations from gen_debug.sh?

Last edited:
Great work. Thanks a lot :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back