CPU
i7-3820QM
Graphics
K4000M, 1920x1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
You forgot to press F4 or Fn+F4 at clover boot screen.
Please reboot and press F4 or Fn+F4 to dump ACPI origin files.

I can confirm that i have done it and files exist.......
I also check the file address in your script, no problem. No idea why it doesn't work...
Also, your script doesn't check if detected EFI partition is already mounted before running script and always unmount it if failed. In my case i set EFI partition as normal partition and also run on it. I think it needs an if statement.

I cannot check the BIOS time in BIOS Setup. It seems to be that Time/Date tab doesn't exist anymore.
So how can i tell if my BIOS clock is correct now? (I can confirm that time is correct without internet and sync)
Also the problem is about file, not "ACPI files were dumped more than 1 day ago", so i guess it isn't time problem?

I consider your operation is not correct.
You are not connected to the network, how do you install/update the tool?

Motherboard
Thinkpad X240
CPU
i5-4300U
Graphics
HD4400
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I consider your operation is not correct.
You are not connected to the network, how do you install/update the tool?
I have found the problem.
Due to the unused folder /CLOVER/ in ESP partition, Rehabman's mount_efi.sh script unmount my EFI Partition, remount ESP Partition and change the name to EFI. So the file will never be found....
Delete /CLOVER/ in ESP partition will solve this special problem for me. Perhaps it doesn't need a fix for others at all...

I mean that time will not go randomly when i'm offline, not saying that i'm offline when running this script.

Motherboard
HP EliteBook 8770W
CPU
i7-3820QM
Graphics
K4000M, 1920x1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Great. I only have one machine on me as of now, I can't risk a beta software on it. Can you please check (in your free time) why is IOREG save failing on Mojave? Many users are reporting that.

Regards

Pls fyi pic. I divided a small space to run Mojave. :)
屏幕快照 2018-06-06 上午11.43.57.png

Motherboard
HP EliteBook 8770W
CPU
i7-3820QM
Graphics
K4000M, 1920x1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have found the problem.
Due to the unused folder /CLOVER/ in ESP partition, Rehabman's mount_efi.sh script unmount my EFI Partition, remount ESP Partition and change the name to EFI. So the file will never be found....
Delete /CLOVER/ in ESP partition will solve this special problem for me. Perhaps it doesn't need a fix for others at all...

I mean that time will not go randomly when i'm offline, not saying that i'm offline when running this script.

Sorry about that.
No idea what you mean unused folder /CLOVER/ in ESP partition.
Usually, ESP/EFI partition includes EFI folder, and EFI folder includes BOOT and CLOVER folders.
There is no problem with RM's script running on my devices.
Good luck.
test.png

Motherboard
Thinkpad X240
CPU
i5-4300U
Graphics
HD4400
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Because in my case i create a partition of my own and install clover in it, modify UEFI to let it boot from this partition. So RM's script will never detect this. The script will think "No bootloader installation found. Maybe user is booting from USB."
That's my own problem.

Last edited:
Motherboard
HP EliteBook 8770W
CPU
i7-3820QM
Graphics
K4000M, 1920x1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Because in my case i create a partition of my own and install clover in it, modify UEFI to let it boot from this partition. So RM's script will never detect this. It will think "No bootloader installation found. Maybe user is booting from USB."

You mean that unused the ESP partition of local disk to boot. So ESP partition does not include CLOVER?
Such as maybe booting from USB.
Already known the reason is easy to solve....
Could you put EFI into the ESP partition of local disk? And run RM's script.

Motherboard
Thinkpad X240
CPU
i5-4300U
Graphics
HD4400
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
A little suggestion for the script: put the order of verifying EFI files earlier (before dumping kextcache), so it won't need to wait some time if someone has out-dated ACPI/Preboot files.

Motherboard
Asus A555LAB
CPU
i3-4005U
Graphics
HD 4400
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Guys! Update is rolling out now. It contains re-ordered file verification. The CLOVER files are verified at the start of the program and hence, saves a lot of time.

Regards

Motherboard
Gigabyge GA-Z97-H3D
CPU
i5-4570
Graphics
HD4 000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Lisa
  2. SE
  3. XL
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello Black.dragon,

Great tool thank you. May I suggest that you also mask the CustomUUID in SystemParameters?

Cheers,

MacVideoPro