Contribute
Register

tonymacx86's Haswell mATX: GA-Z87MX-D3H - i7-4770K - HD 4600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have IOGear GBU521 bluetooth adapter with their GA-Z87MX-D3H? I find that mine is very flaky. Ever few days it starts randomly dropping connection to the trackpad, clicks don't work, movements are jerky etc. I have to disconnect it and move to a different USB port. Tried every combination of front/back ports.

Been thinking that I might be more lucky trying to get genuine Apple mini-PCIEx wifi/bt combo cards to work. Does anyone have thoughts on the subject?

I have one and it's a little flakey too... The wireless track pad seems to jump around and be jerky. I'll try and swap it out for another.

And report back!

Does anyone have IOGear GBU521 bluetooth adapter with their GA-Z87MX-D3H? I find that mine is very flaky. Ever few days it starts randomly dropping connection to the trackpad, clicks don't work, movements are jerky etc. I have to disconnect it and move to a different USB port. Tried every combination of front/back ports.

Been thinking that I might be more lucky trying to get genuine Apple mini-PCIEx wifi/bt combo cards to work. Does anyone have thoughts on the subject?

I have one too, connection from the case was also somewhat flaky, so I connected the dongle to the keyboard, since then connection is been pretty solid. It's connected to an Apple trackpad.

The BT Trackpad seems to be working real well now. Before when it was flakey; the BT dongle was plugged behind the computer right into a usb 3 port. Now its plugged into my usb 2 hub right under my monitor. So its only about a foot or foot and a half away from the trackpad.

Hello everyone, there is a problem with the installation. Made a bootable USB flash drive with UniBeast 4.0.1 macos 10.9.4, with load, it writes an error pci configuration begin, tried to make stick UniBeast 3.0.1, the installation is loaded, the system is installed, but as soon as I install the kext through multibeast 6.3.1 boot I black screen right after the logo apple, although the system is booted. Prior to this adventure everything worked since 10.8.
use FusionDrive

I apologize for my English, I use a translator

Do you have both the on-board graphics and the 660TI connected to monitors? Or are you just using 660 Ti?

I think the black screen is because OS X is using the display connectors you are not using. Thus, the questions above.

Do you have both the on-board graphics and the 660TI connected to monitors? Or are you just using 660 Ti?

I think the black screen is because OS X is using the display connectors you are not using. Thus, the questions above.

the monitor is connected only by 660ti displayport, but I tried to connect, and built-in on-board graphics , the same effect

Try booting with your graphics card, and at the Chimera boot screen, hit the keyoboard's SpaceBar a couple of times to get the boot window. Then, type in GraphicsEnabler=Yes. Let's see what that does. Oh, and make sure your BIOS is set correctly for booting with a discrete graphics card.

UPD
could solve the problem with a black screen, intel video disabled in bios and it worked

Try booting with your graphics card, and at the Chimera boot screen, hit the keyoboard's SpaceBar a couple of times to get the boot window. Then, type in GraphicsEnabler=Yes. Let's see what that does. Oh, and make sure your BIOS is set correctly for booting with a discrete graphics card.

Bios settings were not changed with GraphicsEnabler = Yes and NO, the problem remains, I can not understand what happened to the 10.9.3 update everything worked

Lately, I started to notice this error if a left a pen drive o an external hard drive plugged to any usb port. I can´t remember if before the update to 10.9.4, this already happen as well. Every time this occurs I need to unplug the usb drives and hit the power button until it resets. Any one knows why this is happening? Any idea how to repair it? It´s really annoying...Thanks in avance!

IMAG2479.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back