Contribute
Register

tonymacx86's Haswell mATX: GA-Z87MX-D3H - i7-4770K - HD 4600

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using z87mx d3h. So far its easy to install 10.8.5. I am using the onboard graphics with dual monitor, main screen via dvi and the other via dp. I found that i can rotate 90 with the dvi one and cant do so with the dp one. These two monitors are identical. I interchanged the ports between them and now the previously rotated cant rotate back. I am not sure why can anybody shed some light here?

Solved!! Bluetooth 2.1 Broadcom Dungle is the problem for me. I acquired an Trust BT 4.0 and all is OK. I'm happy now. ALL SYSTEMS ACTIVATED!! :p

Regards.

Hi SaSAX, can you point me in the direction of your Trust BT dongle? I'm after one to almost complete my build (which is very similar to TonyMacs + an antec kuhler 620).

Anyone having any problems with DVI? I am hooked up to HDMI but i tried running dual display and the DVI monitor just looked scrambled.

Also has anyone found a solution for imessage?

Anyone having any problems with DVI? I am hooked up to HDMI but i tried running dual display and the DVI monitor just looked scrambled.

Also has anyone found a solution for imessage?

I dont have problems with DVI, nor DP, but i can't rotate the DP connected monitor. No idea why.
whats your dvi problem?

I dont have problems with DVI, nor DP, but i can't rotate the DP connected monitor. No idea why.
whats your dvi problem?

It's actually a VGA monitor, and ive read that mac doesnt support it however i am using it just fine in safe mode right now. I went ahead and got a VGA to DVI convertor so maybe that will solve the problem.

Can you tell me how you got your Z87N-WIFI board to work? I'm connected to DVI and have to boot in Safe Mode and only get 1024x768 on DVI from built in graphics. HELP!

Can you tell me how you got your Z87N-WIFI board to work? I'm connected to DVI and have to boot in Safe Mode and only get 1024x768 on DVI from built in graphics. HELP!

Did you read the original post build description? :thumbup:

Some tips for first timers who has to install snow leopard DVD to start,

if wifi card -tp link wdn4800 doesn't work after SL 10.6.3 is installed, run the intel Ethernet driver in the snow leopard version mutibeast. It should fix it.

After installing mountain lion 10.8.5 , you need to update mountain lion using the applesoftwareinstaller 1.0, otherwise unibeast won't work.

Is anyone having trouble with this board not shutting down?

I click shut down and the computer just reboots?

Is anyone having trouble with this board not shutting down?

I click shut down and the computer just reboots?

try disabling wake on LAN in bios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back