Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Very nice, Very professional ! :clap:
Loved the cute Blue-roofed house too... ;)

I never have a use for "portal" type pages, but perhaps someone else will have a use for it.

My bookmark that I open every day is the "view new posts" link! :thumbup:

Burninator said:
I never have a use for "portal" type pages, but perhaps someone else will have a use for it.

Mine's "View unread posts", but I can now get there from the .com, so I'm happier. ;) :p

tonymacx86 said:
Burninator said:

Mine's "View unread posts", but I can now get there from the .com, so I'm happier. ;) :p

I don't read every post! I used to do that on some forums, but here, if the topic doesn't look like anything I am interested in or can help with, I skip it. (Plus in recent months we have such a high post volume...)

Hi Tony et All, seems to be much better organised now which will hopefully help people find what they are looking for more easily and encourage them to read read and read again instead of trying continually to reinvent the proverbial wheel.

I think your main items should be separate - and updated as and when with an option to view comments etc if you want - rather like insanely mac.

A great improvement though and thanks - might also be a good idea to highlight the donators....

Hey

I noticed a potential bug. When i visit the site and login, it redirects me to the .com as usual. Subsequently, if I use the 'jump to forum' item, I am logged out.

Selecting Forums under Resources however, keeps me logged in. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this.

mish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back