Contribute
Register

tonymacx86 Clover Theme

I've tried this and have not been able to change the theme to the tonymac theme. I tried Clover Config and changed the GUI and Themes and still can't get it. This is as close as I've been able to get. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I solved the issue. I went to my USB stick with UniBeast and mounted it and went to the EFI/Clover folder and copied the Themes folder and put it in my Main Drive EFI/Clover/Themes folder.

screenshot3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Many compliments for your simple, clean, high-contrast theme. It has the advantage of being one of the few Clover themes I can use at full 1080P resolution. I'm legally blind and a light-sensitive albino, so most are way too small, way too low-contrast, way too bright, or all of the above.

With your permission, I'd like to use this theme as the basis of one more targeted toward HiDPI screens (so bigger fonts). No promise to keep googlyeyes on everything long-term because that's your theme, but I think I'd like to keep several elements more or less as you did them. May add a Macish orange tint to removable drives.

Thanks so much, is my first choice in my home and office build. I was wondering if you could update with APFS file system icon :thumbup:

Updated to v2.0.9 for High Sierra- see Post #1

:ugeek:
Hey adamsmasher - I have been enjoying the theme immensely, however I just upgraded my monitor to 4k and the background png file is smaller than the 4k resolution of my monitor, which put a white border around the boot screen in clover. I have attached a revised version that is large enough for 4k that you could include in the theme, though it might be a good idea to make it big enough for an 8k monitor as eventually, we will get to that point... though 5k may be sufficient for a while... anyways, I just thought I would let you know and help out with a 4k file. Thanks again for the great theme!

Attachments

• background.png
    background.png
    164.3 KB · Views: 451
The latest versions of MultiBeast and UniBeast include supports for macOS Mojave.. the problem is that the APFS drives icon is very bad compared to the other ones..
vol_internal_hfs.png

vol_internal_apfs.png

Last edited:
Back