Contribute
Register

tonymacx86 Clover Theme

if u can get osx to work with tony's tools,then with a little reading u can get clover to work for u...
its just a little more advanced to set up but,not that difficult to get going....start with tonys procedure..
that will get most up and running...then read the wiki(clover)a must at best...
i used multibeast6 for applehda..

You are new here, aren't you? There is an extensive section about using Clover and what systems work better and stuff like that. No real "support" section however. Not for those who are unwilling to experiment.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/alternate-bootloaders/95681-clover-frequently-asked-questions.html

I am indeed ;)
I was wondering if Clover would replace Chimera/Chameleon in the future on Unibeast or if there was a specific reason to keep the current bootloader. I am a newbie, I don't understand much but it seems to me that currently everybody is saying Clover is the next best thing... Is it?
Thanks for the link though :)
Best,
-a-

if u can get osx to work with tony's tools,then with a little reading u can get clover to work for u...
its just a little more advanced to set up but,not that difficult to get going....start with tonys procedure..
that will get most up and running...then read the wiki(clover)a must at best...
i used multibeast6 for applehda..

I will do my homework ;)
Thanks everyone for your replies.

This is a really nice theme. Good job. I am definitely using it instead of the bootcamp theme I have been using. *applause:clap:

Hello!
i have a question. Do you know how to change the theme in Clover Bootloader?

Hello!
i have a question. Do you know how to change the theme in Clover Bootloader?

Clover Configurator is easiest method, otherwise, download a theme, mount EFI partition, navigate to theme folder in EFI folder and replace the current theme files with the ones you downloaded.

sierra update?

Last edited:
Back