Contribute
Register

tonymacx86 Build - GA-H55N-USB3 - Core i3-530 (Mini-ITX)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok guys I can use some help here.... I am getting a weird screen after i load the Snow Leopard Disk.IMAG0092.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0092.jpg
    IMAG0092.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 226
6 days of trying to get osx running on the same mainboard with the same bios version...

how the hell is this possible? i tried the same multibeast version, the same lan drivers... different retail disks... no chance... every time a try to update to 10.6.4,5,6,7 or 8 and run multibeast before rebooting, my system gets ****ed up... :banghead:

yesterday night, i got my hack finaly starting!

i think (in my case) there was a bios bug, i reflashed the bios with Qflash, after that everything went very easy... made a lion bootstick with lion extra dp4 and chameleon wizzard, went straight thru the install and after the first boot, i let the new multibeast 4.0 do its magic... my gtx275 workend OOB, now i just need to find a way to get my alc892r working... voodoohda produces kernelpanics...

Hello I' am new here, Ive done backreading regarding this build and I just want to ask if ati 5670 is fully working on this build because I saw in one of pages here that ati 5670 video card is not supported.. I just want to ask if there's any new update regarding on this issue. TIA. :)

John2x said:
Hello I' am new here, Ive done backreading regarding this build and I just want to ask if ati 5670 is fully working on this build because I saw in one of pages here that ati 5670 video card is not supported.. I just want to ask if there's any new update regarding on this issue. TIA. :)
Only ASUS version.

Mate94 said:
John2x said:
Only ASUS version.

What do you mean "only ASUS version"? Only Asus version card is supported? Because I have XFX 5670 and I tried it, I was able to install OS X and the updates but after rebooting I'm just getting a blank screen.

John2x said:
Mate94 said:
John2x said:
Only ASUS version.

What do you mean "only ASUS version"? Only Asus version card is supported? Because I have XFX 5670 and I tried it, I was able to install OS X and the updates but after rebooting I'm just getting a blank screen.
Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back