Contribute
Register

TL-WN781ND kext for sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
step 1 - install the application I attached below.
step 2 - place the 2 kexts I attached in my previous reply on the desktop.
step 3 - open kext drop.
step 4 - drag and drop the io90211 family kext and install the close the app.
step 5 - again open it and now drag and drop atheros wifi injector kext and install it. close the app.
step 6 - NOW REBOOT.

Hi. I am using the same WiFi Card. I just installed the iO80211Family.kext through KextDrop App and the WiFi started working.

So do I still need to install AtherosWiFiInjector.kext ?

Hi. I am using the same WiFi Card. I just installed the iO80211Family.kext through KextDrop App and the WiFi started working.

So do I still need to install AtherosWiFiInjector.kext ?
If it works then no need for atheroswifiinjector.kext

@Suyashverma seems like I am getting really slow speeds. Do I have to modify the kexts? If so, do you have any guide or modified kext already which I can use?

Hello, anyone trying this card on High Sierra? is this work?

I bought this card today and it is version 3, it does not work for me.

Update: This works for my card v2.2 on high Sierra 10.13.3. This should continue to work for any card running atheros ar9485 chip. If not working -
1. First delete any older atherosclerosis injector or i080211family kext you have installed from /Library/Extensions and /System/Library/Extensions.
2. Then install the kexts I uploaded once again using kext utility and then reboot. {wait for kext utility to finish before rebooting and let it restore cache}

Attachments

• Step 1 Deleting the older files.png
    Step 1 Deleting the older files.png
    381.4 KB · Views: 789
  • Step 2.png
    Step 2.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 834
  • Proof.png
    Proof.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 765
  • Kext Utility.app.zip
    285.8 KB · Views: 415
  • AtherosWiFiInjector.kext.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 525
  • IO80211Family.kext.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 628
Update: This works for my card v2.2 on high Sierra 10.13.3. This should continue to work for any card running atheros ar9485 chip. If not working -
1. First delete any older atherosclerosis injector or i080211family kext you have installed from /Library/Extensions and /System/Library/Extensions.
2. Then install the kexts I uploaded once again using kext utility and then reboot. {wait for kext utility to finish before rebooting and let it restore cache}

Hi, thank for this useful tutorial to get working this wifi card!!!
Yesterday i've install my TL-WN781ND on my hackintosh, following you process via kext utility i was been able to get working this wifi card. The card working properly, and my wifi router broadcast until 20 Mbps in download, but the my wifi card download max 3 Mbps.
Something similar has happened to you too?
Could you tell me how i can solve this download slowdown?

Thank in advance,
Regards!!!

this kext work for me very nice, simply installation, just need shutdown phut the tp link, start, and connect automatically, thanks broh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back