Graphics
HD 630, RX 580
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
macOS Mojave 10.14.3 (18D109)

I'm using IO80211Family.kext from this post:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...king-after-install-mojave.257115/post-1785139

Overall Wi-fi works very good, no problems at all.

However, when I load it to the full, for example: watch 4K on vimeo or download torrent file(max speed 5Mb per second).
My internet on macOS is just stop responding. Any site can't be opened in any browser, torrent stops downloading and radio stops playing.

Trying to open any site doesn't give me any errors, just endless waiting and nothing.

Along with that, wi-fi didn't get disconnected. This occurs very randomly, sometimes after 1h of downloading torrent or just after 5 min only.

What is strange - just switching Wi-Fi: ON-OFF instantly connects internet and everything start working again.

When this happening, I have my iPhone connected to the same Wi-fi and it's never drops connection and internet works at the same time. This means like a software problem.. on macOS

Is this something weird or anyone else already seen such behavior and maybe know how to fix this?

Last edited:
I have same problem with you. Wifi network is random stop connect. In the previous, sometimes it happended.
When I am in 10.14.2, or 10.14.3 before supplement update, everything works fine.
Can anyone solve this problem?

Any one else? I understand that this issue is a bit tricky.. but perhaps can be solved?

Even with new CPU and MB I still have the same issue, so perhaps this is just hardware problem of my wi-fi.. need to find some analog wi-fi card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back