Contribute
Register

Tips for installing Sierra on Lenovo M93P tiny (i7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to give this one a go. I've found a deal I can't resist.

I have currently another miniPC, Eglobal S200, and the Mi Notebook Pro dual booting Windows 10 and macOS Mojave (will try to update to Catalina soon). On that note, has any of you tried to install Catalina yet?

I would like to update to Catalina but running into boot issues........anyone have success yet?

I would like to update to Catalina but running into boot issues........anyone have success yet?
I am running Mojave just fine but can't seem to find a boot configuration for Catalina......please share your setup if successful

Thanks a lot @feelinglucky . I followed your guide and used your EFI files and now my little Lenovo is running Mojave nice and smooth

Hi, It's very lucky for my machine is the same spec as urs. But, I replaced i7-4720HQ mobile cpu with this machine(Yes, I'm from China,hahah).

Everything goes well, sound(ALC 283), HD4600, sleep etc. on Movjave 14.2.

There is my EFI and configures https://github.com/mingcheng/lenovo-m93p-hackintosh
Thanks a lot @feelinglucky . I followed your guide and used your EFI files and now my little Lenovo is running Mojave nice and smooth

Maybe I typed too fast... I feel myself like an idiot. I've just realized that your config is applied to the tiny version. I'm using the desktop version not tiny. Everything is working fine except mounting USB external disks on the USB3 ports. Goes really fine connected to the USB2 ports.
Any idea?

Hi, I'm installing Mojave on my i5 m93p tiny.
Happy to have some help from these messages!

It's my very first hackintosh, so I guess that I'm going to fail a lot before getting it to run smoothly ^^

Last edited:
Hi, i have tested but not working the EFI folder, i have tried also with unibeast but same problem. Thanks.

Check your bios settings. Integrated graphics set to 64mb minimum.

Yes i have change bios to:

1. Set the initial memory of the kernel to 64M (this is very important, there are pits);
  2. In the CPU settings, disable VT-d;
  3. Only use UEFI mode;
  4. Disable Security Chip
  5. Disable Anti Theft Module
  6. Disable TPM
But not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back