Contribute
Register

Tiny Turd Node202: ASrock Z370 Fatal1ty Gaming Mini-ITX/ac | i7-8700K | 16GB | UHD 630 | High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you confirm that HDMI and DP work when used at the same time? To drive 2 4K displays that is.

Did not try this combination but I had success with USB-C and DisplayPort. I may try this tonight but I don't have two 4K monitors, I can try with a FullHD via HDMI and 4K via USB-C, if you are interested in this just say so and I will post the results.

The only thing that it is not working 100% from what I could find is AirPlay video streaming (to my AppleTV 4), it is laggy. Sometimes I work and have a TV in the room that is connected to my AppleTV and used to stream youtube to it.

I would appreciate your effort on this one. If possible also DP 4K, fullHD via HDMI. Just some combinations. I believe it should be able to do 4K twice but never heard anyone do it

Updated to 10.13.3. Installation was fast, and almost smooth. Graphics went all screwed up during the 2nd part of the installation, but the installation finished in under 5 minutes. Afterwards I could not boot into the system, the graphics were so bugged I couldn't log in. I disabled all graphics related drivers in Clover boot menu and was able to boot into the system. I then used my backup-config.plist and edited it to meet my needs (audio id 11, no SSDT stuff to plugin type, stuff like that) and left everything as they were. Now I'm successfully booting into macOS again, using Kaby Lake GPU spoof.

Sorry for the late reply, I am caught up in some activities and did not have time to test this. Short test, image on both displays, one 4k and one 1080p. Did not have time to test thorough, maybe on another day...

That's good. My HDMI still isn't working, but I got everything else to work with Hackintosher's 10.13.3 EFI. Had to remove all Graphics related patches/fakeIDs, only left Inject Intel checked. Now I got working acceleration and sleep/wake.

The HDMI just won't work no matter what I do. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back