Graphics
hd3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
So I haven't turned on my Probook 4350s in a while. I turned it on and got a few updates in the app store. I remember not to update the OS with the app store, and when I looked at what is being updated it was stuff like safari and itunes, and I thought that was safe. The update took around 5 minutes and now I get a kernel panic when I start.

What can I do? I still have a lot of files I need from that computer. It's also been customized to work just right when the hardware. Can I get back into the OS?

So I haven't turned on my Probook 4350s in a while. I turned it on and got a few updates in the app store. I remember not to update the OS with the app store, and when I looked at what is being updated it was stuff like safari and itunes, and I thought that was safe. The update took around 5 minutes and now I get a kernel panic when I start.

What can I do? I still have a lot of files I need from that computer. It's also been customized to work just right when the hardware. Can I get back into the OS?

Probook guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...book-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch-10-11.189416/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back