Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Running Clover with OSX 10.11.3.
Motherboard is a Gigabyte: GA-Z87M-D3H
CPU: 2.99 Ghz Intel Core i5-4430
Graphics is Intel HD Graphics 4600 1536 MB

While these are not major issues they are really bothersome. Audio works fine only after I reboot the system. However when the computer goes to sleep the audio will not work at all. I'm not using HDMI audio, using the line out and the headphone.

Plugging in an iPhone 6s Plus causes the system to freeze without the spinning pinwheel of death, just the whole computer stops working. Turning the monitor on and off will give me a lovely static to view as I bang my head against my desk. The issue is when I plug just the regular sized iPhone 6s in the computer works perfectly. I can sync to iTunes, transfer photos, etc. I want to say that the Plus size is taking too much power for my computer to handle? I don't know, I couldn't figure out a fix myself.

Oh the final piece to this puzzle, iMessage. I can sign in and it worked perfectly. Key word it used to work now it works on and off, whenever it feels like it. Eventually the messages will stop syncing and I only have the option to sent messages via SMS. The messages never go through once this happens.

Any and all helps is appreciated. :D

I had a similar problem with my iPhone 6s (non-Plus) and Mac OS X El Capitan. Even after a fresh OSX install. My whole Hackintosh computer stoped working (even the mouse cursor was stuck) when iTunes tried to connect to my iPhone. However I was able to import my pictures & videos through OSX "Image Capture" software. (Because iTunes always starts automatically when an iPhone is connected via USB... I had to close iTunes immediately... before iTunes finished loading...)

My Solution: I installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 on a second SSD and installed iTunes. Then I connected my iPhone and allowed both devices to "trust" each other. It worked perfectly fine under Windows 10. AND afterwards - to my surprise - it immediately worked perfectly fine on my OSX Hackintosh (without any changes).

My guess: The Problem startet after I upgraded (via fresh install) from Yosemite to El Capitan. I had a lot of dust/lint/fluff in my iPhones lightning port. This caused a really instable data connection. And I lost the connection exactly at the moment when I was trying to allow both devices to trust each other under EL Captian! I guess this f%#k up some iOS settings ...

P.S.: I hope this helps some people! And sorry for my bad english ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back