Graphics
XFX AMD Readeon 6870
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I researched some parts and want to now your thought because it's my first build:

Motherboard:
GA-Z77X-UD5H (rev. 1)

CPU:
intel core I7-3770k

RAM:
Corsair 8 GB DDR3-1600 Kit

PSU:
OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W

SSD:
OCZ AGT3-25SAT3-60G

So what do you guys think of it?

I'm still searching for a good graphics card, anyone ? My budget for the graphics card is max. of 140 € (181$)

Also still looking for a case..

And i have one more question, this motherboard (GA_Z77X-UD5H) isn't on the DSDT database, doe that mean that this is a DSDT free motherboard?

Thanks,

Jhon

Thanks. I will look at a different PSU

Hi, I researched some parts and want to now your thought because it's my first build:
[stuff deleted]
I'm still searching for a good graphics card, anyone ? My budget for the graphics card is max. of 140 € (181$)

Also still looking for a case..

And i have one more question, this motherboard (GA_Z77X-UD5H) isn't on the DSDT database, doe that mean that this is a DSDT free motherboard?

Thanks,

Jhon

What are planning to use this system for? Depending on the intended use, the on-board Intel HD 4000 graphics may be sufficient. If you aren't doing graphics intensive things (gaming, etc.) you could save yourself some money and use the onboard graphics.

I am not a gamer and have a Gigabyte Z77/Core i7-3770K combination similar to what you have chosen here and the onboard HD 4000 graphics work fine for me.

Oh, and Gigabyte Z77 mainboards don't need a DSDT.

Good Luck!
-bth

Hi, thanks. I will skip the graphics card at first and if i feel like the hd 4000 is not good enough i will buy a graphics card. thanks for the davice!

John

Hi, thanks. I will skip the graphics card at first and if i feel like the hd 4000 is not good enough i will buy a graphics card. thanks for the davice!

John

Sounds like a good plan. -bth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back