Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi guys,

Whenever my Mac starts up, this error message (below) appears. I have tried clearing iCloud cache, logging out and in, tested with vanilla installation, the problem still persists
Screen Shot 2016-08-12 at 18.07.59.png

The error does not affect iCloud functionalities though, all my safari tabs, calendar, notes etc still syncs.

My build:
Screen Shot 2016-08-12 at 18.17.02.png
Clover v2.3k r3543
El Capitan 10.11.5
Gigabyte GA-H97-D3H LGA 1150
Intel Core i7-4790
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760
Corsair Vengence 1600 4x4 GB

Kexts:
AppleIntelE1000e.kext
CodecCommander.kext // for audio for sleep
FakeSMC.kext
GenericUSBXHCI.kext // for USB3
USBInjectAll.kext // for USB3
realtekALC.kext // for audio

Followed most of the build from http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/success-msi-z97-gaming-7-on-10-11-4-with-clover.189190/ with some modifications.

Has anyone encountered similar problems?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-08-12 at 18.07.59.png
    Screen Shot 2016-08-12 at 18.07.59.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 489
Then fix the problem; go to the preferences and then sign in.

Then fix the problem; go to the preferences and then sign in.

Hi KONKY1,

Sorry if I didn't make it clear. I have tried that and it will sign in normally. But after the next reboot the message will appear again.

Hi

I have the same issue, if somebody knows a fix pls post it here.
THX :)

Nope. I have a different serial

Last edited:
Looks like mhatayama & BreBo's suggestions have worked:

I used Clover Configurator -> SMBIOS -> magic wand -> iMac 14.2 to change my serial number, as the original one was the same as http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/success-msi-z97-gaming-7-on-10-11-4-with-clover.189190/'s build.

Then I logged out my iCloud, cleaned its folder with Fix This mac can’t connect to iCloud.

After that restarted and logged in again. I received an email from iCloud saying that I signed in on a new device.

From then on I restarted a few times and it seems like the problem has gone away!

Thanks guys!

Update 20160817:
Haven't touched the computer for 2 days. When I turned it on today, the problems comes back..

Any more help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:
Looks like mhatayama & BreBo's suggestions have worked:

I used Clover Configurator -> SMBIOS -> magic wand -> iMac 14.2 to change my serial number, as the original one was the same as http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/success-msi-z97-gaming-7-on-10-11-4-with-clover.189190/'s build.

Then I logged out my iCloud, cleaned its folder with Fix This mac can’t connect to iCloud.

After that restarted and logged in again. I received an email from iCloud saying that I signed in on a new device.

From then on I restarted a few times and it seems like the problem has gone away!

Thanks guys!

Update 20160817:
Haven't touched the computer for 2 days. When I turned it on today, the problems comes back..

Any more help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Fixed.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back