Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97X-SLI
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX 970
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
While most of the posts in this section are perfectly reasonable, there seem to be a growing number where people have done zero research, have read nothing from the install guides on the blog site, and just look plain lazy.

Those of us who regularly post replies (gordo, jester, mate, etc.) are more than willing to help and provide suggestions, but many questions can be quickly addressed by simply doing some READING.

If you can't read, or need hand holding at every inch of the way, perhaps you need to explore other options.

'Nuff said.

Props to you, good sir. I often find myself having to tell people the same thing over and over. As Mate's signature says:
Read, Read, and READ before you ask!

wfj said:
While most of the posts in this section are perfectly reasonable, there seem to be a growing number where people have done zero research, have read nothing from the install guides on the blog site, and just look plain lazy.

Those of us who regularly post replies (gordo, jester, mate, etc.) are more than willing to help and provide suggestions, but many questions can be quickly addressed by simply doing some READING.

If you can't read, or need hand holding at every inch of the way, perhaps you need to explore other options.

'Nuff said.
+1, Like... I don't know what with can I more support it. :clap:

Recommendation: Higher moderation level.

Mbar97 said:
Props to you, good sir. I often find myself having to tell people the same thing over and over. As Mate's signature says:
Read, Read, and READ before you ask!
Yes, yes, that's true. Sometimes I pissed of the always returning questions and because of my English isn't very good, it's very hard for me to express myself in an acceptable way. But that's not your and the others problem. :mrgreen:

But: I have learnt it. Answer in short and they will get it. If you express yourself long they will complaining about everything. Because you wil hint some new information which is new for the beginners.

But I like helping people and it's great when I found some new information which I didn't know. :)

People like to get confirmation that their build will work though before spending a small fortune on parts.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with offering advice to people to help them create something we're all genuinely interested in. After all, we were all that person at some point in creating our Hackintosh.

Bobster said:
People like to get confirmation that their build will work though before spending a small fortune on parts.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with offering advice to people to help them create something we're all genuinely interested in. After all, we were all that person at some point in creating our Hackintosh.

That's not what I'm talking about. I don't think you read my post.

tbh, ive seen answers from people where i think they should read, read, read before they answer

:think:

If you don't want to spend a lot of time answering a poorly-researched question, just answer with yes/no. And give them a link to a guide.

This is the internet; there will always be people who don't read. Nothing we can do about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back