Contribute
Register

Thinkpad x260 waiting for DSMOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shad0wWalk3r have you been successful with the macOS install on the x260? I'm still struggling with boot issues here, would you mind sharing your clover folder so I could check against mine, what you did different? Did you make the move to Sierra yet?

Hi all, for Lenovo x260 go Mojave, almost everything works, is a real pleasure to work on it, bypasses DSMOS quickly, I don't want to take any credit for this, please follow Jsassu20's guide and folders for T450 build.

^^Did you have to replaced the Wi-Fi card in your x260 for Wi-Fi to work in Mojave?

^^Did you have to replaced the Wi-Fi card in your x260 for Wi-Fi to work in Mojave?

Recommended WiFI hardware, refer to the FAQ:

Hi all, for Lenovo x260 go Mojave, almost everything works, is a real pleasure to work on it, bypasses DSMOS quickly, I don't want to take any credit for this, please follow Jsassu20's guide and folders for T450 build.
Hey can you please share your clover folder it would be very helpful for me and other x260 users as there isnt a specific guide for our THINKPAD X260:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back