Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ThinkPad X240 NM-A091
CPU
i7-4600U
Graphics
HD 4400
Hey there!

I need your help! I've done a fresh install of High Sierra where was the problem and now I updated to Mojave but the problem persist on a Thinkpad x240. I've installed everything what I found needed in the post-installation and everything seems to work fine except this.

I am experiencing a flickering of pixels across the whole screen, especially on darker background it can be seen as little colour points appearing across the screen. The laptop was patched with a SSDTs from a guide for x240 here on tonymacx, I also tried the guide specially for Intel HD 4400 and it doesn't seem to change.

Everything else looks great, transparency working 100%. I created the problem reporting dump via script here on forum.

Thanks a lot for all your help I am so grateful for all the guides and great support, I am learning so much about hackintosh on this forum :thumbup:

Attachments

• debug_3017.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 139
Any idea what could be the problem?

@RehabMan could you please have a quick look? I spent many hours trying different setups but none of them seems to works

bump

Hey again, could anyone please have a look at my files I am facing the same issue, I can't figure it out myself.

I have Intel HD 4400

Also if I change the screen scaling the problem persist,

The problem only disappears when I disable Inject Intel and boot again.

Thanks heaps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back