Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming
CPU
i5 8400
Graphics
UHD 630
Hi, I would like to work around with VoodooPS2Controller source code, because I've the touchpad with 2 clicks working, but there are 2 separate clicks and a trackball attached to the keyboard that are not working.
Can you give me some directions to start modify VoodooPS2Controller source code ?
Here are my Clover and ioreg.
Thanks.

BTW, I've noticed a KBD and a MOU devices in ioreg, and both have ApplePS2Keyboard and ApplePS2Mouse devices.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 268
  • ioreg.ioreg.zip
    395.1 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
Hi, I would like to work around with VoodooPS2Controller source code, because I've the touchpad with 2 clicks working, but there are 2 separate clicks and a trackball attached to the keyboard that are not working.
Can you give me some directions to start modify VoodooPS2Controller source code ?
Here are my Clover and ioreg.
Thanks.

BTW, I've noticed a KBD and a MOU devices in ioreg, and both have ApplePS2Keyboard and ApplePS2Mouse devices.

Source code is available here: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Voodoo-PS2-Controller

A qualified developer does not need "directions to start modify... source code".

I'll try to figure out a solution,
Thanks.

I'll try to figure out a solution,
Thanks.

You should probably look at the various forks of my github project (for example, the one by tluck).

I'll look into it.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back