Contribute
Register

Thinkpad X230 Missing Audio (record and playback) driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo Thinkpad S1 Yoga-Clover
CPU
i5-4210U
Graphics
HD 4400, 1920x1080
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello. First of all I would like to say that I´m beginner so I would appreciate detailer steps if someone knows how to fix it.
I followed this video
But after installing his kexts and rebooting,both trackpoint/trackpoint buttons and Audio are completely dead. I tried googling for hours and I´m tired of that since it did not get me anywhere. Codec is Realtek ALC269
Intel Core i5 3320m
8GB DDR3
320GB HDD
Intel HD 4000.
OSX 10.12 Sierra.
After trying some fixes on the internet Audio shows only "IntSpeakers" which dont produce sound at all and input is still without anything. And please,dont say "just use AppleHDAPatcher",because I guess I´m dumb and have no idea how to use these.

Hello. First of all I would like to say that I´m beginner so I would appreciate detailer steps if someone knows how to fix it.
I followed this video
But after installing his kexts and rebooting,both trackpoint/trackpoint buttons and Audio are completely dead. I tried googling for hours and I´m tired of that since it did not get me anywhere. Codec is Realtek ALC269
Intel Core i5 3320m
8GB DDR3
320GB HDD
Intel HD 4000.
OSX 10.12 Sierra.
After trying some fixes on the internet Audio shows only "IntSpeakers" which dont produce sound at all and input is still without anything. And please,dont say "just use AppleHDAPatcher",because I guess I´m dumb and have no idea how to use these.

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

I edited my profile details and currently trying to get over that "Q. Audio is not working. How to fix?" category.. I still feel like I have no idea what the hell am I doing.

I edited my profile details and currently trying to get over that "Q. Audio is not working. How to fix?" category.. I still feel like I have no idea what the hell am I doing.

It takes time (and many mistakes) to learn.

So,Audio suddenly started working.. but it still very,very low.

So,Audio suddenly started working.. but it still very,very low.

Low volume with patched AppleHDA is quite typical.
Some use Boom.
But no idea what you're really using as you have not attached any "Problem Reporting" files.

To be honest,I have no idea as well.. I didnt do anything,I just restarted few times and audio works (although it is very low). I will look into that AppleHDA patching tommorow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back