Contribute
Register

Thinkpad X220 with Azurewave AW-CE123h Wifi+BT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to install all the kext to the system volume /System/Library/Extensions/ and not patch any kexts
this is the Extensions && sudo kextcache output:

MacBook-Pro:~ huangshuhai$ sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleHDA_20672.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Mouse.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Controller.kext

kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelMausiEthernet.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelBacklight.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext BrcmPatchRAM2.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67013 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA3B for kext AppleMobileDevice.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext

KernelCache ID: 148E13141658B79B3B1855ADD7C26927

symlink("/System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel", "/System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/kernelcache") failed 17 (File exists) <createPrelinkedKernel 2795>

MacBook-Pro:~ huangshuhai$

OK. You have an update/details on your problem?

OK. You have an update/details on your problem?

the problem still exist.I can see the Personal Hotspot but when I connect will show "Failed to enable Personal Hotspot on "Syuhoi. Check to see if the tethering device is turned on and in range of your computer"" .I make sure my phone and my Apple ID account is ok, I test at another real apple computer it work perfect.

detail.png

Attachments

• Bluetooth .png
    Bluetooth .png
    142.7 KB · Views: 268
  • AirPort .png
    AirPort .png
    145.8 KB · Views: 260
  • hotspot.png
    hotspot.png
    269.9 KB · Views: 213
  • failed enable hotspot.png
    failed enable hotspot.png
    22 KB · Views: 194
No need to patch any kexts.
Your kextcache shows AirPortBrcm4360 patched unnecessarily.
It also shows that BrcmPatchRAM kexts are not installed.
All kexts you need should be installed to the system volume.

upload all the file again according require please check again, thanks.the problem still exist.

Attachments

• Instant_Hotspot_Notworking.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 124
the problem still exist.I can see the Personal Hotspot but when I connect will show "Failed to enable Personal Hotspot on "Syuhoi. Check to see if the tethering device is turned on and in range of your computer"" .I make sure my phone and my Apple ID account is ok, I test at another real apple computer it work perfect.

View attachment 225326

The System Information -> Bluetooth image shows BT controller firmware is not loaded.
Indicates incorrect procedures installing BrcmPatchRAM kexts.

upload all the file again according require please check again, thanks.the problem still exist.

Your configuration looks fine here... Probably is bluetooth firmware incompatibility...

Your configuration looks fine here... Probably is bluetooth firmware incompatibility...

My computer Thinkpad X220 use 94352hmb without bluetooth + individual bluetooth module 4.0 have this issue but I had try another airport bcm94360hmb with Bluetooth 4.0 and remove the individual bluetooth module 4.0 also have same problem.So I very confused, it is so strange.hope get the answer,thanks.Have a nice day.

My computer Thinkpad X220 use 94352hmb without bluetooth + individual bluetooth module 4.0 have this issue but I had try another airport bcm94360hmb with Bluetooth 4.0 and remove the individual bluetooth module 4.0 also have same problem.So I very confused, it is so strange.hope get the answer,thanks.Have a nice day.

I'm confused too. Because I can't understand what you wrote above. Please try to write more clearly.

The System Information -> Bluetooth image shows BT controller firmware is not loaded.
Indicates incorrect procedures installing BrcmPatchRAM kexts.

finally I found because the fakesmc.kext the BT controller firmware is not loaded,I replace a new fakesmc.kext then the BT controller firmware is different(seems had been updated and loaded),but still useless.

Bluetooth  Firmware.png

Extensions.png

alert.png

Hi!

This is my first hackbook, I read a lot but now I could use some help:

I have issues running my Lenovo X220 with Sierra and Azurewave AW CW-E123H card.
kextd is running at approx. 65% CPU, ocspd at 27% CPU and trustd at 20% CPU all the time, system is quite warm, high battery usage.
When shutting down it hangs showing a black screen with mouse cursor. Sometimes Finder hangs randomly e.g. when trying to mount EFI partition.
This started after installing CWE123H kexts.

What I did: using this guide: http://x220.mcdonnelltech.com/thinkpad-x220-macos-sierra-installation/
I installed Sierra with US/FCC the-darkvoid #1 patch for Sierra and
removed the Broadcom_Bluetooth.kext that was part of the mcdonnelltech kext package.
WLAN and BT both work.

ioreg, terminal output and EFI/Clover folders are attached.
What can I do?

Thnx in advance
Sven
Seems like when I did the same thing it messed up the computer as well. Made it very unstable. I am going to rebuild the OS again now and just make the changes again to see if it's causing the same issue again. Possibly have to disable the usb port first for the secondary bluetooth device first. Will let you know of the update.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back