Contribute
Register

Thinkpad X220 with Azurewave AW-CE123h Wifi+BT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

This is my first hackbook, I read a lot but now I could use some help:

I have issues running my Lenovo X220 with Sierra and Azurewave AW CW-E123H card.
kextd is running at approx. 65% CPU, ocspd at 27% CPU and trustd at 20% CPU all the time, system is quite warm, high battery usage.
When shutting down it hangs showing a black screen with mouse cursor. Sometimes Finder hangs randomly e.g. when trying to mount EFI partition.
This started after installing CWE123H kexts.

What I did: using this guide: http://x220.mcdonnelltech.com/thinkpad-x220-macos-sierra-installation/
I installed Sierra with US/FCC the-darkvoid #1 patch for Sierra and
removed the Broadcom_Bluetooth.kext that was part of the mcdonnelltech kext package.
WLAN and BT both work.

ioreg, terminal output and EFI/Clover folders are attached.
What can I do?

Thnx in advance
Sven

Attachments

• ioreg.zip
    689.3 KB · Views: 133
  • CLOVER.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 134
  • output.zip
    3.2 KB · Views: 125
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

This is my first hackbook, I read a lot but now I could use some help:

I have issues running my Lenovo X220 with Sierra and Azurewave AW CW-E123H card.
kextd is running at approx. 65% CPU, ocspd at 27% CPU and trustd at 20% CPU all the time, system is quite warm, high battery usage.
When shutting down it hangs showing a black screen with mouse cursor. Sometimes Finder hangs randomly e.g. when trying to mount EFI partition.
This started after installing CWE123H kexts.

What I did: using this guide: http://x220.mcdonnelltech.com/thinkpad-x220-macos-sierra-installation/
I installed Sierra with US/FCC the-darkvoid #1 patch for Sierra and
removed the Broadcom_Bluetooth.kext that was part of the mcdonnelltech kext package.
WLAN and BT both work.

ioreg, terminal output and EFI/Clover folders are attached.
What can I do?

Thnx in advance
Sven

Your kextcache output shows serious problems.

Start over...

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,RehabMan.I have an instant hotspot issues with Lenovo X220 Sierra use bcm94352hnm without .Everythings works but the instant hotspot cannot connect,the error message show make sure the iPhone ...Could you help to solve my problem

Hi,RehabMan.I have an instant hotspot issues with Lenovo X220 Sierra use bcm94352hnm without .Everythings works but the instant hotspot cannot connect,the error message show make sure the iPhone ...Could you help to solve my problem

You will need to provide details on the error message and details on your setup...

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

2) install AirportBrcm4360 US/FCC and the Handoff Lisai9093 kext patches
How exactly did you do that? Where do I edit the US/FCC thing in config-bcm94352-120.plist for my country and what do I do with the file after that? The command file is unfortunately not available for 10.12

How exactly did you do that? Where do I edit the US/FCC thing in config-bcm94352-120.plist for my country and what do I do with the file after that? The command file is unfortunately not available for 10.12

Use a plist editor such as Xcode or PlistEdit Pro and copy/paste.

You will need to provide details on the error message and details on your setup...

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

================
I had upload the files.My problem is mostly work fine except the Instant Hotspot.I tried patch the IOBluetoothFamily.kext in clover still useless.Thank you very much

Attachments

• Instant_Hotspot_Notworking.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 124
================
I had upload the files.My problem is mostly work fine except the Instant Hotspot.I tried patch the IOBluetoothFamily.kext in clover still useless.Thank you very much

No need to patch any kexts.
Your kextcache shows AirPortBrcm4360 patched unnecessarily.
It also shows that BrcmPatchRAM kexts are not installed.
All kexts you need should be installed to the system volume.

No need to patch any kexts.
Your kextcache shows AirPortBrcm4360 patched unnecessarily.
It also shows that BrcmPatchRAM kexts are not installed.
All kexts you need should be installed to the system volume.

I try to install all the kext to the system volume /System/Library/Extensions/ and not patch any kexts
this is the Extensions && sudo kextcache output:

MacBook-Pro:~ huangshuhai$ sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleHDA_20672.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Mouse.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Controller.kext

kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelMausiEthernet.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelBacklight.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext BrcmPatchRAM2.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67013 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA3B for kext AppleMobileDevice.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext

KernelCache ID: 148E13141658B79B3B1855ADD7C26927

symlink("/System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel", "/System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/kernelcache") failed 17 (File exists) <createPrelinkedKernel 2795>

MacBook-Pro:~ huangshuhai$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back