Contribute
Register

ThinkPad X121e Sandy Bridge HD 3000 running 10.7 Lion osx86

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the install guide, I'm now using Lion 10.7.3 on my x121e thanks to the work of this community!
i have some minor issues and would appreciate some help
- I used the dsdt file posted at the begining of the thread but my x121e has 4GB. does the dsdt need to be edited for the correct memory size?
-did anyone find a way to turn off the fan? I have speepstep working but the fan seems to be always on
- it seems that the internal hard drive is really slow compared to my previous hack or even an external USB drive. what could cause this? :beachball:

thanks

Any help around?

So I'm guessing seppdepp has been banned and all of his posts deleted along with him. That's really useful :rolleyes:

hpbrown said:
thanks for the install guide, I'm now using Lion 10.7.3 on my x121e thanks to the work of this community!
i have some minor issues and would appreciate some help
- I used the dsdt file posted at the begining of the thread but my x121e has 4GB. does the dsdt need to be edited for the correct memory size?
-did anyone find a way to turn off the fan? I have speepstep working but the fan seems to be always on

- The DSDT was generated with 4GB of RAM and also works with 8GB.

- I think there is no progress in turning off the fan on the X121e since the DSDT looks different to the normal ThinkPads like T420 or W520.

Maybe we should start over somewhere else?

Attachments

• dsdt.seppdepp.zip
    27.1 KB · Views: 145
Hello everyone again...

maybe we can start over the X121e OSX86 project.

It looks like we should combine our forces again. I would suggest a chat session.... and work together one or two days.

I reuploaded the docs: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Bqf ... sx5w8/edit

We could just meet there in the chat function.... and switch to something else later... Skype, IRC... maybe on Saturday 8th June at 19:00 GMT (21:00 CEST)? Who's on board.....

So a hole bunch of users was deleted from Tonymac. Amazing. I cant recall that anyone ever promoted pirated software here.

Please find attached a bundle to get Lion working on the x121e. Basically everything apart from the trackpad works correctly.

Attachments

• x121e.zip
    15.4 MB · Views: 167
Hello,
I turn to you because I finally managed to install and start my Mac osx lion on lenovo X121e,
I use multiboot with windows 8, when do I start on my office system I am the Lion Unibeast guide to install the bootloader and drivers.
But once I execute the handling and I reboot and I can not boot lion.
I'm new, so I turn to you for help again I already numerous times without succees.
While I see that it is realiseable because when I travel the forum I can see that some are managed.
please help me

So a hole bunch of users was deleted from Tonymac. Amazing. I cant recall that anyone ever promoted pirated software here.

Please find attached a bundle to get Lion working on the x121e. Basically everything apart from the trackpad works correctly.

:cry:
The zip-file ist broken. Can you upload th file again? TY

Hi Muhkuh,

I just updated to 10.7.5 and reuploaded the updated package at my previous post. Everything works fine.

Cheers

Geejay

ThinkPad X121e with external microphone?

Hi,

Did anyone get an external microphone working on the x121e ? Plugged my iPhone headphone in but I dont see that as an input device. Only the headphone shows in outputs.

Wrong headphone or dsdt ?

Geejay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back