Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Custom Build
CPU
Core i7 3770k
Graphics
GTX 670
I am trying to installing Mojave to an external drive connected via USB 3.0. The installer boots and begins installation, but suddenly stops with 2 minutes to go. This scenario is consistent across several attempts of installation. It occurs regardless of the file system being installed to (APFS/ HFS+J).

I have attached the Clover config.plist file that is currently being used.

Any ideas?

System Specifications:
Laptop: Thinkpad T480
CPU: Core i7 8550u KabyLake
GPU: Intel UHD 620 + MX 150
RAM: 8GB
HDD: Samsung 512 GB NVme (MZVLB512HAJQ)

Attachments

• config.plist
    10.8 KB · Views: 67
I am trying to installing Mojave to an external drive connected via USB 3.0. The installer boots and begins installation, but suddenly stops with 2 minutes to go. This scenario is consistent across several attempts of installation. It occurs regardless of the file system being installed to (APFS/ HFS+J).

Any ideas?

System Specifications:

Any ideas?

System Specifications:

Have you tried USBInjectallkext in clover/Kexts/Other folder?

Thanks for the replies. I have fixed the issue now and have also successfully installed Mojave.

I was missing the EmuVariableUefi-64.efi driver. Placed the driver and resumed the installation from the external HDD — went down without a hitch. Also, I downgraded to clover v4558 from v5018. Perhaps this could also contribute to the success.

Attached the EFI folder in case anyone else is interested.

Attachments

• EFI T480.zip
    6 MB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back