Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo Thinkpad E470
CPU
Intel Core i7-7500U
Graphics
HD620+Nvidia Geforce GTX940MX,1920x1080
Hi,
I'm trying to get macOS Sierra (also tried El Capitan) installed on my Lenovo ThinkPad E470 (Core i7-7500U; 16GB RAM; NVIDIA GeForce GTX-940MX). But it shows me every time following error, when I try to boot from my clover USB. (Yes I know my laptops shows the error not really good readable... I can read many ACPI warnings, but ACPI is enabled)
26241D7B-5951-46B5-BFA3-A6939964B812.jpeg

Does anyone knows what I can do, to make macOS working on my ThinkPad?
Thanks!

Hi,
I'm trying to get macOS Sierra (also tried El Capitan) installed on my Lenovo ThinkPad E470 (Core i7-7500U; 16GB RAM; NVIDIA GeForce GTX-940MX). But it shows me every time following error, when I try to boot from my clover USB. (Yes I know my laptops shows the error not really good readable... I can read many ACPI warnings, but ACPI is enabled)View attachment 272651
Does anyone knows what I can do, to make macOS working on my ThinkPad?
Thanks!
moved to laptop support

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Thanks for the answer, but now I'm getting another error. What can I try?
2DAB94CA-B440-4F88-A8E9-B4E7AAC26038.jpeg

Thanks, I'm now able to boot into the installer but when 6secs of PHASE 1 are left, the installer says that the preparation of the installation is failed. I tried it already two times. How can I get rid of this error message?

Thanks, I'm now able to boot into the installer but when 6secs of PHASE 1 are left, the installer says that the preparation of the installation is failed. I tried it already two times. How can I get rid of this error message?

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

And your profile is not filled out as per FAQ. Please fix before your next reply.

Thanks for your answer. As described I filled out my profile but I couldn't find information about my chipset. How can I log the installation itself?

Thanks for your answer. As described I filled out my profile but I couldn't find information about my chipset. How can I log the installation itself?

Chipset set can only be 100-series for Kaby Lake CPU (there are no 200-series mobile chipsets ATM).
You need to attach "Problem Reporting" files.

But for the Problem Reporting files I have to boot into the installed os and I can't get macOS installed. Are the clover logs usefull?

But for the Problem Reporting files I have to boot into the installed os and I can't get macOS installed. Are the clover logs usefull?

The "Problem Reporting" requirements are very clear for the case of not being able to boot the installer.
(must provide EFI/Clover and an image depicting the problem/error).

Please read carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back