Contribute
Register

[THEME] Tonymacx86 Theme Remixed by Complx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Complx said:
Timmers said:
Mine is not fully black, at the bottom theres a grey line about an inch long that runs along the bottom of the background. Is that the way its suppose to look?

One way to fix that problem would be to open you theme.plist file and look for:
<key>screen_bgcolor</key>

under that you should see:
<string>#(and a bunch of numbers)</string>

replace the batch of numbers with #000000

thats the color hex code for black.

Let me know if that helped at all.

Cool theme, you should include this fix in the download as it looks terrible when resized to 1920x1080 in the theme.plist - just a thought..

tonymacx86 said:
It's fixed in the MultiBeast version- but not here on the original post.

I've just installed it off the MultiBeast 3.0.3 o_O Resized theme.plist to 1920x1080 and still seen the grey bar below and had to do the bg color edit...

About 2 reboot to see if it's workin.. :beachball:

Edit: Yep .. Lookin Gooood now... :thumbup:

snugglez64 said:
tonymacx86 said:
It's fixed in the MultiBeast version- but not here on the original post.

I've just installed it off the MultiBeast 3.0.3 o_O Resized theme.plist to 1920x1080 and still seen the grey bar below and had to do the bg color edit...

About 2 reboot to see if it's workin.. :beachball:

Edit: Yep .. Lookin Gooood now... :thumbup:

Yep, I know I need to edit the .plist in the original download, I have been very busy working on... things ;) as well as school has just started.

When I have a free moment, I will fix it. Thanks for your feedback though!

Complx said:
ysko said:
Anyone can help me?

I have looked into the problem, I dont know what is causing it for you, how many different boot devices do you have? The theme is set to only show 5, not sure if that could be the cause of your problem if you have more than that.

Sorry for delay! Yes, i've more than 5, how can I remove what i don't want?

Thx!

BTW, the theme works great on my 23" Apple Cinema Display (DVI) at 1920x1200. :thumbup:

I really like the theme. I was showing a dye-in-the-wool Windoze fan neighbor of mine now I could triple boot on my Hackintosh. Even he was impressed with the theme. :headbang: Good job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back