EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello everyone,

Well, another theme out of the oven, this time it's something about japanese culture and one of most famous swords of all, the Katana.
This time i moved things around the display, and also used some sort of a matching font.
It's just another theme, but i hope you like it, and feel free to comment or say something :)

This theme is for 1920x1080 resolutions, and i'm using latest version of Chameleon bootloader.
There's also a folder with SOME alternative icons if you have other OS/Drives, the font that i used (DomoAregato) is also included, just browse it.

VERY IMPORTANT - If you choose to use the alternative icons, be sure to copy both files to the main folder (Katana), ex. "device_hfsplus_mav" and "device_hfsplus_mav_o" if you use "Mavericks".
Both files are needed as i didn't use a "device_selection" image, instead i used the "_o" files to act as the device selector.

You may wish to edit the "org.chameleon.Boot.plist" to turn off the "Boot Banner" and the "Legacy Logo", specially the legacy logo :)

The thumb and preview images were taken with a phone cam, so they are horrible...sorry :-[ ...final result is better, just download and try ;)

As always I like to thank Blackosx, CosmosCj, Enzo, rzooff, kexlam, xenatt, DMAUTOS and many others for inspiration :)

PS- IF "El Capitan" OSX icon will be different of the one i provided, i will change it, obviously :)
PS2- Please, forgive my english mistakes, as English is not my native language :)

Attachments

• thumb.JPG
    thumb.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 362
  • Preview.JPG
    Preview.JPG
    469.6 KB · Views: 245
  • Katana V2.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Hello everyone,

Here is the v2 of the Katana theme, i've improved the majority of the theme (or i think i did :) ) with lots of new alternative icons, new background, new menu, smaller font, etc, just try it out and see for yourselves :)
I've followed Blackosx suggestion of embossing/stamping the icons on the blade, but unfortunately, at 100px size, the effect it's not that noticeable, you can see a little, but not that much :(
If anyone can help with that, i'm all ears.....and a few bunch of others organs too lol :lol: :)

Kind regards to everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back