Contribute
Register

the system freezes when i install a widget and do other things...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI Z97I Gaming AC
CPU
Intel i7-4790k
Graphics
MSI GTX 980
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi,

I built a Hackintosh ML 10.8.3 in my computer:
i5-3570k
GA-Z77X-UD3H
HIS Radeon 7970

1# I installed a clean ML 10.8.3 on this computer .. but when I open HWMonitor and click on install Menu bar, install a widget (I've tried iState Pro only) or lunch Ungine Heaven 4.0 the system freezes so I have to force restart it...

2# I formated my 1TB HDD via disk utility ( with unibeast ) and made 2 partitions, one for the hackintosh and another for widows ... I installed win 8 corectly and it worked ... then I installed ML and after it finished installation and restart it stopped in apple logo and the circle below it keep moving ... but the lamb on computer ( for HDD isn't flashing and I waited for a long time ... i had to restart and boot with -x then complete installation and install multibeast and do 7970 settings... now when i want to boot to windows partition it's gone ! I don't find it till now.

sorry for the long issue and for my english...

#update1
The 1st problem happens only if i boot with 7970... but when i boot with HD4000 everything works well...

The 2nd problem it's gone when i install windows 8 again ... but to boot to ML i have to boot from usb... is there any boot loader can get win and ml works on the same hdd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back