Contribute
Register

The Perfect Customac-Pro: X99-A II, i7-6950X, 128GB G.Skill TridentZ, Aorus GTX 1080 TI Xtreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
-nv_disabled=yes is nonsense and will have no effect, it should be nv_disable=1

Do you have something against me? if so say it. First you tell me that if anyone posts for help or requests assistance with ryzen that the posts will be deleted, but what I told @kgp was that I was working on it and nothing more.

If you know answers to things, you should help then, you are a mod after all. Seems like you only chime in to correct what you think is wrong instead of helping people with their problems. If you want to prove something try helping everyone who is having issues in this thread. You are obviously keeping a close eye on this thread but I don't see much help.

Reactions: kgp

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.6 KB · Views: 169
Do you have something against me? if so say it. First you tell me that if anyone posts for help or requests assistance with ryzen that the posts will be deleted, but what I told @kgp was that I was working on it and nothing more.
It is not personal, you posted about an AMD build and I reminded you (and other readers of this thread) that discussion of AMD builds is forbidden by the site rules and nothing more.

Seems like you only chime in to correct what you think is wrong instead of helping people with their problems. If you want to prove something try helping everyone who is having issues in this thread.
Correcting bad advice is helping people with their problems.

Just wanted to make sure there is no underlying issues with me that I'm unaware of.

Attached.

I understood :) Thank you again for your help.

No dice

Can you try this config.plist? backup your original and paste this one in your EFI>Clover

Attachments

• config.plist
    9.3 KB · Views: 208
Can you try this config.plist? backup your original and paste this one in your EFI>Clover

Similar results.

Without Clover Boot Option 'Use Nvidia Web Drv' - boots fine into OSx but still resets itself to OSx default drivers. I think this is progress because before it would restart itself right before booting into OSx.

With Use Nvidia Web Drv, black screen.

Similar results.

Without Clover Boot Option 'Use Nvidia Web Drv' - boots fine into OSx but still resets itself to OSx default drivers. I think this is progress because before it would restart itself right before booting into OSx.

Sorry to ask, but did you apply the AGDPfix?

Similar results.

Before you reboot can you check and make sure that you select

Then reboot also use the Clover Boot Option 'Use Nvidia Web Drv" with my config plist

Sorry to ask, but did you apply the AGDPfix?

Ah! I thought I was booting from 14,2 but upon checking the new config (and my old one) does look like its 6,1!

Thank you, trying now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back