Contribute
Register

How to extend the iMac Pro to X99 [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Austrian. I abandoned the Hackintosh-Forum.de after severe issues with several quite prominent members. I do not further support or promote this dubious forum in any way.

Aha ok, read some of these Threads. Understandable thats absolutely ok.

@kgp one thing I need help with:

Did as you told with overclocking my 600k in BIOS/UEFI I choose 42x for Multi and even Turbo.

Used the script *prgen.sh and told it to make a ssdt with -turbo 4200 and added freqvectors of iMac 17,1

Can you tell me what I did wrong so that it won't go over 40x???

Fully loaded does the CPU only 40x Multi...

Did you read the recent postings?

Since 10.13.4, we face an unexpected behavior od Broadwell and Haswell processors. The issue is under investigation.. stay tuned..

No I didn't cause your Thread is so long, but I´ll look for that now.

Cool that you're investigating...

Really +1 Member!!!

No I didn't cause your Thread is so long, but I´ll look for that now.

Cool that you're investigating...

Really +1 Member!!!

Yes... but I am proceeding very slowly.. hardly find time... still changing flat... existential problems in addition... real life endangered by condemnable acts of a scientific lobby...

Could anyone please point me to the latest NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext? I've gone to https://github.com/lvs1974/NvidiaGraphicsFixup and read the FAQ, but it doesn't address a pretty basic question of how to get/create the kext... Thanks so much for your help.

Thank you, although my post already included the URL you pointed to. I needed the compiled kext
You should have used this link :

This.png

Instead of this one :

Not This.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back