Graphics
EVGA GTX 660Ti
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I use the Intel DP55SB Mobo 1156 socket with are Xeon CPU. My system works great until I try to update to either of the two new version of the (Chimera) boot loaders. I can only use the older version found in (Multibeast 4.6.1) when I use the new version my MAIN problem is my trackpad don't (AUTO) connect at startup I gotta press the trackpad then the dialog box pops up then I click yes for it to connect. But when I use the 4.6.1 version it connect every time all the time.So now I gotta go through each Multibeast package find whats new and update each driver from the packages. My Hackintosh is 98% solid except for I don't have sleep mode and the DVD eject button on the keyboard won't eject the disk when pressed (it used too). My system is.

Intel DP55SB Motherboard.
16 Gigs of memory.
EVGA 660Ti Videocard.
LG Blue Ray Drive.
OCZ Vertex 4 120 Gig HDD--OSX
2 Seagate 80 gig HDD-- Storage
1 Seagate 320 gig HDD--iTunes
1 Samsung 1 TB HDD--Time Machine

If anyone have any pointers for me I'm saying Thank you in advance.

I use the Intel DP55SB Mobo 1156 socket with are Xeon CPU. My system works great until I try to update to either of the two new version of the (Chimera) boot loaders. I can only use the older version found in (Multibeast 4.6.1) when I use the new version my MAIN problem is my trackpad don't (AUTO) connect at startup I gotta press the trackpad then the dialog box pops up then I click yes for it to connect. But when I use the 4.6.1 version it connect every time all the time.So now I gotta go through each Multibeast package find whats new and update each driver from the packages. My Hackintosh is 98% solid except for I don't have sleep mode and the DVD eject button on the keyboard won't eject the disk when pressed (it used too). My system is.

If anyone have any pointers for me I'm saying Thank you in advance.

If you have a solid build, then why update the bootloader? There is absolutely no reason or advantage to updating the bootloader on a working machine unless it has an update that will fix an existing problem.

If it ain't broke then don't fix it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back