Contribute
Register

The New Beginner's Guide to USB Port Configuration

delete the ports there and refresh the circle arrows icon

wdym? Which ports? OK.... I've deleted some, and also tried all the "unknown" USB ports by clicking the "-" icon, then refresh, but still the ports is not recognised, and all the ports that I've delete keeps popping up again....

wdym? Which ports? OK.... I've deleted some, and also tried all the "unknown" USB ports by clicking the "-" icon, then refresh, but still the ports is not recognised, and all the ports that I've delete keeps popping up again....
delete them all and hit the refresh button

delete them all and hit the refresh button
Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 00.08.26.png

OK, so now I've delete all of them, and refresh, but all of them keeps coming back, and none of them recognise my USB 2.0 Port...

Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 00.10.26.png

btw, thanks for very fast responds :) , I really appreciate...

I'm having similar issues here. One of my usb internal port isn't being detected. It doesn't even come up on hackintool

Just to make sure you guys read my post of this morning: As soon as I downgraded USBInjectAll it worked for me.
This latest version has a bug apparently.

Just to make sure you guys read my post of this morning: As soon as I downgraded USBInjectAll it worked for me.
This latest version has a bug apparently.
Where do I get the previous version and how do I install it with clover configurator?

Where do I get the previous version and how do I install it with clover configurator?
depends on where you have installed your other kexts?

if you have them in clover/kexts/other, then just overwrite it

depends on where you have installed your other kexts?

if you have them in clover/kexts/other, then just overwrite it
I tried this by mounting my EFI using clover configurator and then just copying and pasting the older kext to the new one. Restarted the machine. Still not working.

I'm reinstalling macOS Catalina from my unibeast usb again and going to do the multibeast post installation. I don't know why this is happening. macOS just doesn't detect the onboard usb 2.0 port which has my t919 blue tooth cable connected. I've tried another onboard usb port (my mobo has 3 usb2.0 and 1xusb 3.0). The usb 3.0 is working fine as it's connected to the usb front panel. I've tried connected a usb 2.0 hub onto those 3 ports and still no luck. When I go into bios the the ports are working fine but as soon as I load macOS from the clover boot menu it just switches off.
All the usb ports on the rear and front work fine.

I tried this by mounting my EFI using clover configurator and then just copying and pasting the older kext to the new one. Restarted the machine. Still not working.

I'm reinstalling macOS Catalina from my unibeast usb again and going to do the multibeast post installation. I don't know why this is happening. macOS just doesn't detect the onboard usb 2.0 port which has my t919 blue tooth cable connected. I've tried another onboard usb port (my mobo has 3 usb2.0 and 1xusb 3.0). The usb 3.0 is working fine as it's connected to the usb front panel. I've tried connected a usb 2.0 hub onto those 3 ports and still no luck. When I go into bios the the ports are working fine but as soon as I load macOS from the clover boot menu it just switches off.
All the usb ports on the rear and front work fine.

Hi there,

There's nothing wrong with USBInjectAll.lext.

Any problems will be caused by configuration.

As @Feartech explained, for Catalina you need to install 3rd-party kexts in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other

Looking at your post #707 it is clear from Hackintoool that USBInjectAll.kext is working and the port-limit removal patch is too. :thumbup:

However, to help further it would be useful to see your EFI folder (by all means remove your serial-number from config.plist but otherwise leave unaltered etc). OR an *.ioreg export.

:)

Last edited:
Back