Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Strix z270F
CPU
Kaby Lake i7 4.2K
Graphics
RX 580 / HD 630
Spent several hours and tried many of the suggestions from other forums but so far nothing works.

Trying a clean install and followed the USB Installation disk from here.

The error "The installer resources were not found macOS Mojave" always shows when I reboot during the installation process.

What I tried:

1. Different USB sticks and ports.
2. Changing the time in Bios and Clover boot.

Attached my EFI.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 147
You need to make sure your target hard drive for Mojave is formatted as APFS. Then, the installer will continue and your system boots into Mojave.
that did work for me =(

Can you tell me how you fixed this? Thanks

This is an old post, I had this problem for months and finally solved. I think it was due to apple file system. but a tool that I downloaded to rewrite the USB fixed it, I Used my EFI that was already created by unibeast, just this tool rewrites the Mojave from the AppStore, with the fix for the above. I cannot mention the tool name or where its downloaded, to respect the site owners here, but if you find a YouTuber by the name Roberto Jorge , his video explaining the process was released around 7 months ago.

I had the same problem. This was due to my second HDD hard drive connected. I just removed it before the installation and it worked like a charm.

I had the same problem. This was due to my second HDD hard drive connected. I just removed it before the installation and it worked like a charm.
I had a similar problem with my Asus Zenbook Pro UX501VW. I finally got Mojave installed by removing the additional 8GB memory stick. So I hope this response will help somebody in the future with this issue.

Thanks

I just wanted to add another data point. I tried to uodate from the latest High Sierra to the latest Mojave and had the same error while installing to my NVME. I also have another SSD and after reading this thread I unplugged the SSD and was successful in installing Mojave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back