Contribute
Register

The hackintosh on the Asus F552C/X550CL laptop is 100% compatible with Sierra/HSierra, Mojave, Catalina and works great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and all the data from the EFI partition to transfer to the bootable flash drive before installation or after?

will my ASUS x 555uj laptop work, according to your EFI if there is an i7 processor and intel 520 graphics?

I think I figured out how to install macos and clover on usb. Can you tell me which clovera settings to choose when installing on usb ???

after clover boot my asus stop in black screen with err(0xe)@gv boot-signature

Hi, thank you for your guide.

I have a questions, how you have enabled sleep/wake functions? Which patch did you use? I'm trying to patch my own DDST for my ASUS X555lj

Thank you! I am using your config, thank you for sharing. I don't have a pendrive, but I have managed to install it somehow. I am curious though, what wifi chip do you have? Mine is a Mediatek MT7630E and I couldn't find anything online for it. I have replaced it with a Broadcom BCM94312HMG. The wifi adapter is being detected, I have the icon in systray, but it cannot find any network. I've read something about pin 20, to bypass laptop's wifi switch. Is yours the same?

Asus X550CC

Hi. I tried booting from the usb but it won't boot. The last time I made a hackintosh I had to use two different configurations with different kexts. Is it like so this time? I tried your efi folder but it does not work. How can I do it? Please, help me. I have an ASUS X550C. Thank you

Hello
I have asus x550cl i tried your efi many time but always fail
Any help ✌✌

Attachments

• 20210101_034538.jpg
    20210101_034538.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 91
@test3java, Hello,sir
Thanks for config that you share.
My laptop is X550CC , Pentium 2117u , nvidia GeForce 720M.
After I just replace config.plist , add config-nvidia.plist and add you kexts , the laptop can go to install panel.30 minutes later, the hackintoash was installed successfully.
But enter Mac first settings panel, the screen is colourful pixels , can't show correctly.Can You help me ?

Attachments

• IMG_20210103_181625.jpg
    15.8 MB · Views: 174
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back