Contribute
Register

The GTX 650 Ti Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn! I'm playing around since 2 days(!) with my 2 monitor setup and i don't know what to do anymore.
I updated to MultiBeast 5.3 and that broke everything on my Hack.
I can boot into Mac OS X with the onboard Intel HD4000 card but not with my GeForce GT 650Ti plugged in.
When I want to boot with the Geforce Card, I always run into this error :banghead::banghead::banghead:
„ALXEthernet: Ethernet address ...“

IMG_20130425_201440.jpg

I have never had any troubles with the ethernet driver until tuesday...I tried to step back to Multibeast 5.2.1, restored to a backup of the system files (March 15th), reinstalled Cuda and Geforce drivers, nothing really helped. I can't use the full resolution of my second screen (2560x1440) :(

Has someone updated to MultiBeast 5.3 successfully with a Geforce 650Ti here?
Any help for me?

Thank you!

boeselhack, check the graphicsenabler=

upd. This is not an ethernet driver trouble. You have to fix IOPlatformPluginUtil error

Thank you very much for the tip, alex_step!

I. AM. SUCH. AN. IDIOT! :oops:
I installed Mac OS X 10.8._2_ through the restore of my system (back to March 15th).
So the system of course won't recognize my Geforce GTX 650 Ti, because 10.8.3 brought support for those cards...
Never thought that I would have 10.8.2 again!

The only excuse I have is that I was pretty ill in the last 5 days :crazy:...
Downloading the combo update atm, but it will solve the problem 100%.
Edit: Problem solved! :)

Thanks again! It's a really great community here!

boeselhack, check the graphicsenabler=

upd. This is not an ethernet driver trouble. You have to fix IOPlatformPluginUtil error

There is nothing special. Just install the 10.8.3 update, then install the newest CUDA drivers off Nvidia's website.

hi Aaron, I'm making a new biuld: 3370K + UD5H + GTX650ti (both gigabyte) I've intyall 10.8.3 + cuda drivers. I got about 15000 GB and ~45 cinebench scores... The only problem for now seems to be some hangs specially when playing youtube videos (rerally unplayable with lots of artifacts) I'm loading OSX with GE=no and Macmini6,2...do you have any recomendation? since we have almost same hardware...
Big tks

hi Aaron, I'm making a new biuld: 3370K + UD5H + GTX650ti (both gigabyte) I've intyall 10.8.3 + cuda drivers. I got about 15000 GB and ~45 cinebench scores... The only problem for now seems to be some hangs specially when playing youtube videos (rerally unplayable with lots of artifacts) I'm loading OSX with GE=no and Macmini6,2...do you have any recomendation? since we have almost same hardware...
Big tks
We have a really similar build and scores. Sounds like youtube is trying to use hardware acceleration of your gpu, and for some reason it's not working. It's probably the fact your using MacMini as your system def, change it to macpro3,1 and I've had zero problems.

Can someone help me with AGPM settings for a GTX 650Ti card ? my card is stuck at 1,03 ghz and does not go back to idle frequency, that translates in power usage and temperature, i tried lots of settings and definitions but still no luck, so if anyone got it working, i need a little help here :)

Btw, i'm on a MacPro 5,1 definition

I got latest cuda, but I dont think i have latest nvidia driver for my gtx 650 ti, Where can i find it at, I found one and it says My OS is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back