Contribute
Register

The everything works Asus Z390-I Gaming * i7-8700K * SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX Vega 64 Build

I found that things went smoother if after I have installed the kexts in l/e, I run the kext utility after, before rebooting.

Still don't have iGPU working by the way, on the new EFI.

Did you manually change all the connectors of your motherboard to "Dummy"? Do I have to do this if I'm setting up my iGPU as headless?

No, as you can see from your Hacintool screens, you are set up properly and the little icon (shoulders without head) indicates you are in headless mode.

Looking into IGPU, just need to revert my setup.

No, as you can see from your Hacintool screens, you are set up properly and the little icon (shoulders without head) indicates you are in headless mode.

View attachment 391519

Looking into IGPU, just need to revert my setup.

Sorry to be hijacking this thread. I updated the Hackintool to version 2.0.2 and yet I am not able to find that headless icon from any of the tabs. I guess I am not on headless mode.

But I know I have my iGPU working. I can see it fluctuate in IntelPowerGadget when watching HVEC H.265 videos. Hardware acceleration is enabled according to MacX Video Converter app. And I don't see it listed under my Graphics/Displays of System Report.

Check my screenshots..

Sorry to be hijacking this thread. I updated the Hackintool to version 2.0.2 and yet I am not able to find that headless icon from any of the tabs. I guess I am not on headless mode.

But I know I have my iGPU working. I can see it fluctuate in IntelPowerGadget when watching HVEC H.265 videos. Hardware acceleration is enabled according to MacX Video Converter app. And I don't see it listed under my Graphics/Displays of System Report.

Check my screenshots..

View attachment 391521View attachment 391521View attachment 391522View attachment 391522

Headless icon is only visible after you loaded Framebuffer 10.14 from tool bar menu and click on the connectors tab. I updated and am running same version.

Headless icon is only visible after you loaded Framebuffer 10.14 from tool bar menu and click on the connectors tab. I updated and am running same version.

Okay. Last post as I'm sure I am confusing this original thread.
Sorry again. I'll better open a new thread or ask questions from the Hackintool thread.

Here's what I have btw. I'm really not having that icon.

Can you post a screen shot of the first page of Hackintools after selecting Framebuffer 10.14 like the one below please?

Was this for me?

@Stork I'm not sure you were following my build post formatting extravaganza but I must have spent a good 20 hours on it after you helped me last. Can you take a look at it? I think I went crazy with product pics. Do you think I should remove them?
I reviewed your OP and found it OK. Pictures of actual components rather than their boxes are better if there is an outstanding characteristic/capability that caused you to choose that manufacturer's model. Other than that nit-pick, the OP looks good.

Back