Contribute
Register

The everything works Asus Z390-I Gaming * i7-8700K * SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX Vega 64 Build

My first reaction was to remove the SSDT when he said that ports would be automatically enumerated but then I saw others say they created a custom SSDT. Why would they do that?

Perhaps it's to disable all the extra ports that don't seem to be accessible. I'm not sure what else this can affect.

Perhaps it's to disable all the extra ports that don't seem to be accessible. I'm not sure what else this can affect.

If that's the case, the EFI becomes VERY universal. I asked the question in his thread. About to reboot without SSDT and USBinjectall. Here it goes!

If that's the case, the EFI becomes VERY universal. I asked the question in his thread. About to reboot without SSDT and USBinjectall. Here it goes!

I actually left USBInjectAll in, haven't given it a go without it yet. Forgot about it completely to be honest :p

Edit: Looks great so far, will test some more.
This is great news, if all goes well that's one less thing to worry about. So far I've tested various USB 2.0 and 3.0 devices on all my ports, including plugging everything into the USB C hub. No issues yet!

This is great news, if all goes well that's one less thing to worry about. So far I've tested various USB 2.0 and 3.0 devices on all my ports, including plugging everything into the USB C hub. No issues yet!

Borked my Bluetooth. Is yours working? Do you have the Dell DW1560? I don’t need USBinjectall any more do I?

Borked my Bluetooth. Is yours working? Do you have the Dell DW1560? I don’t need USBinjectall any more do I?
My bluetooth is working. I'm using the Dell DW1830, and have left the USBInjectAll.kext in. Let me try rebooting without it now.

My bluetooth is working. I'm using the Dell DW1830, and have left the USBInjectAll.kext in. Let me try rebooting without it now.

Looks like my Bluetooth also doesn't work without USBInjectAll. Put it back in and it's working again.

Looks like my Bluetooth also doesn't work without USBInjectAll. Put it back in and it's working again.

Makes sense, the Bluetooth drivers were written by @RehabMan so I guess he passes them through USBINjectAll, also written by him. Thank you for confirming!

Back