CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Definitely don't have to reinstall Mojave. Easiest thing to do is use Clover Configurator and choose new serial #, SmUUID as described in the first post where the procedure is covered.

And to make it even safer you can just copy your current config.plist to something like config183.plist as your known good config file prior to making any changes. Then you can select this config in Clover when you boot should you find yourself having issues with the new SMBIOS in config.plist.
Perfect thanks for the reply. I will try it and let you know how was everything.

Motherboard
Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F
CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
@ModMike
Great guide, I followed it to the letter and everything appeared to work. I could put it to sleep and wake it up fine, but it wouldn't wake from sleep after sleeping automatically. I've been playing around with some settings in the bios and think I have solved the wake from sleep issue.
Here's what I did:
Advanced/Platform Miscellaneous Configuration/PCIE Native Power Management = Enabled
Advanced/Platform Miscellaneous Configuration/PEG-ASPM=Auto

All works great now :headbang:

*UPDATE*
No it doesn't :cry:

Last edited:
Motherboard
Gigabyte Aorus Z370 GA-7
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Classic, iBook, Power Mac, PowerBook, Quadra, SE/30
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Hi ModMike. I've just moved my kexts to EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other and it booted fine for OS 10.14.5. I'm still on 0x67 because 0x3 yielded a prohib symbol on the 3rd "just to make sure" boot. I recovered with an EFI stick and went back to 0x67 that way.

Last edited:
Motherboard
Asus ROG-STRIX-Z390-I
CPU
i5-8600
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
Android
Gents, has anyone successfully upgraded to 10.14.5 ?

Motherboard
Asus Rog Strix Z390 - E
CPU
i3 8100
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Tried to hackintosh using this guide few weeks ago and stopped at display off before any installation screen......exhausted trying to attempt hackintosh......now decided to give another try again......
Same screen off after verbose.....RGB in cpu is still glowing though.....

Any Fixes for me...... I Don't want to quit hackintoshing my first build.......
Thanks to @ModMike ..... finally able to install macOS and found a problem for black screen after verbose.

The problem I found was that HDMI and DisplayPorts are getting switched off..... I borrowed A Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti graphics card from my friend..... when connected to HDMI to graphics card, display came.....and installed os easily...

....Internet is working, mounted EFI to destination hard drive, everything is good.... but iGPU is not working I think....Under graphics its showing.... Graphics - Display 8.... HDMI port on motherboard is not working only GPU... no iGPU.... What is the problem?

Screenshot 2019-06-12 at 5.47.31 AM.png

Motherboard
GA Z97MX- GAMING 5
CPU
I7 4770K
Graphics
GTX 750 TI
Mac
Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
How did you get an non-Cnvio Dell Broadcom card to work in an E slot that only delivers the proper power (low power) to the Intel 9560 to work? or is this slot different than Gigabyte's mini ITX Z390?
Interfaces to the SoC Wi-Fi: CNVio (Intel proprietary bus inspired by the DPHY low power interface)
9560 NGW CNVI.JPG

Last edited:
Motherboard
Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
5700 XT
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
Android
Thanks to @ModMike ..... finally able to install macOS and found a problem for black screen after verbose.

The problem I found was that HDMI and DisplayPorts are getting switched off..... I borrowed A Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti graphics card from my friend..... when connected to HDMI to graphics card, display came.....and installed os easily...

....Internet is working, mounted EFI to destination hard drive, everything is good.... but iGPU is not working I think....Under graphics its showing.... Graphics - Display 8.... HDMI port on motherboard is not working only GPU... no iGPU.... What is the problem?

View attachment 410903
You have your BIOS set per the guide for graphics? Maybe try DGPU instead of "Auto" but double check the rest below

1. Advanced Items > System Agent (SA) Graphics Configuration > Primary Display > PEG (leave on auto if you don’t have a separate graphics card)
  2. Advanced Items > System Agent (SA) Graphics Configuration > IGPU Multi-Monitor > Enabled for DGPU, Disabled for IGPU
  3. Save and reboot to activate the RC6 and DVMT settings
  4. Advanced Items > System Agent (SA) Graphics Configuration > RC6(Render Standby) > Off - This settings disables a power saving feature that could potentially crash the system
  5. Advanced Items > System Agent (SA) Configuration > Above 4G Decoding > Enable
  6. Advanced Items > System Agent (SA) Graphics Configuration > DVMT Pre-Allocated > 128

Motherboard
Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
5700 XT
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
Android
How did you get an non-Cnvio Dell Broadcom card to work in an E slot that only delivers the proper power (low power) to the Intel 9560 to work? or is this slot different than Gigabyte's mini ITX Z390?
Interfaces to the SoC Wi-Fi: CNVio (Intel proprietary bus inspired by the DPHY low power interface)
View attachment 410946
It must be different because it works....at least for most of us.