Contribute
Register

The everything works Asus Z390-I Gaming * i7-8700K * SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX Vega 64 Build

why have you got both broadcom and intel wifi kexts?
Because I'm not sure what exactly I need and what's the purpose both of them. If there is smth that I need to remove, I will appreciate for advice.

Last edited:
Because I'm not sure what exactly I need and what's the purpose both of them. If there is smth that I need to remove, I will appreciate for advice.
if you have a broadcom wifi card then use broadcom kexts, if you have intel wifi card then use intel kexts....

Hi guys!
If any body have OpenCore loader (macOS Ventura) for this configuration, send please in this thread!
I appreciate You!

Its last macOS for my PC and this "Opera of installation new OS" now is over.
Thanx to people in this forum, who gives so many comments and explanations to how install this godeam great macOS!

Hi guys!
If any body have OpenCore loader (macOS Ventura) for this configuration, send please in this thread!
I appreciate You!

Thanx to people in this forum, who gives so many comments and explanations to how install this godeam great macOS!
Hello @WEREWOLF1404. There are EFI uploads on page one you can update to the latest version of Open Core using Open Core Auxiliary Tools. That will allow you to run Ventura. Make sure if you are using the onboard intel Wireless Bluetooth chip that you find and use the correct OS version kext.

Hi guys!
I appreciate You!

I updated to latest open core on Page 1.

Enjoy!

I am trying to fresh install of Ventura, and I put opencore on a USB Ventura installer. But on boot it hangs on a prompt about NVMe storage.

I have a Samsung 950 EVO Plus with latest fw. The venture installer is booting from a USB made from an old MacBook Air SSD in USB enclosure....

Are these factors - anything else I can try?

Thanks,
seb

I am trying to fresh install of Ventura, and I put opencore on a USB Ventura installer. But on boot it hangs on a prompt about NVMe storage.

I have a Samsung 950 EVO Plus with latest fw. The venture installer is booting from a USB made from an old MacBook Air SSD in USB enclosure....

Are these factors - anything else I can try?

Thanks,
seb
may be worth replacing the Samsung drive with a more compatible Western Digital

replacing the Samsung drive with a more compatible Western Digital
There's a guide for that...

There's a guide for that...

Cool! I have ordered a WD Black SN850. Can I still use the 970 EVO in the secondary M.2 slot for extra storage? However, I am afraid it will prevent booting?

As starting the Ventura installer off USB without booting from the Samsung drive causes it to hang up...

Cool! I have ordered a WD Black SN850. Can I still use the 970 EVO in the secondary M.2 slot for extra storage? However, I am afraid it will prevent booting?

As starting the Ventura installer off USB without booting from the Samsung drive causes it to hang up...
best to remove it

Back