Contribute
Register

The everything works Asus Z390-I Gaming * i7-8700K * SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX Vega 64 Build

Hello @Leesureone , my OpenCore is 0.8.5, Lily is 1.6.1, Virtual SMC is 1.3.0 et WhatEverGreen is 1.5.9;
I've also heard that Ventura don't contain drivers for some Graphic cards, maybe it come from this? Thank you.
My Opencore version is 0.8.4

My Opencore version is 0.8.4
I’m on my phone, and it doesn’t show what video card you have. What are you using?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Leesureone . I have a Radeon RX580 Saphire Nitro +
But I finally success to install Ventura after changing Lilu and WEG for a new one.
But I lost the Bluetooth: I can turn it on blue in the menu bar but it stays grey in the preferences panel...
My EFI is based on the one by @ModMike on this thread.
Maybe these snap can help. Tks.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2022-11-03 à 21.39.10.png
    Capture d’écran 2022-11-03 à 21.39.10.png
    22 KB · Views: 33
  • Capture d’écran 2022-11-03 à 21.56.06.png
    Capture d’écran 2022-11-03 à 21.56.06.png
    192.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Hi @Leesureone . I have a Radeon RX580 Saphire Nitro +
But I finally success to install Ventura after changing Lilu and WEG for a new one.
But I lost the Bluetooth My EFI is based on the one by @ModMike on this thread.
Maybe this can help. Tks.
The two, your RX580 and Bluetooth/Wireless, should not be mutually exclusive. Both should work but with the upgrade to Ventura you will most likely need the Alpha version of the AirportItlwm.kext. https://github.com/OpenIntelWireless/itlwm/releases

I don't know why Bluetooth stopped working but you can check if updating those kexts help. Reset your NVRAM to make sure the changes stick. https://github.com/OpenIntelWireless/IntelBluetoothFirmware/releases

Thanks for your help, I've finally make work the Bluetooth.
I had modified the motherboard by installing a Broadcom BCM94352Z module instead the intel one.
I upgraded opencore to 0.8.5, then I update BrcmPatchRAM3, BrcmFirmwareData and BlueToolFixup kexts, all to 2.6.4 version. Reset Nvram and all goes allright.
I think AirportItlwm and IntelBluetooth is for motherboard don't have been modified, no?

Thanks for your help, I've finally make work the Bluetooth.
I had modified the motherboard by installing a Broadcom BCM94352Z module instead the intel one.
I upgraded opencore to 0.8.5, then I update BrcmPatchRAM3, BrcmFirmwareData and BlueToolFixup kexts, all to 2.6.4 version. Reset Nvram and all goes allright.
I think AirportItlwm and IntelBluetooth is for motherboard don't have been modified, no?
AirportItlwm and IntelBluetooth kexts are for an Intel Bluetooth/Wireless cards

Hi @jay77, would you give me your EFI? My build is same as yours.

Last edited:
Hi @jay77, would you give me your EFI? My build is same as yours.
There's this users same build here with EFI Uploads.

And if you want to update to a later version of OpenCore so you can install Ventura, and have limited experience, you can try OpenCore Auxiliary Tools. There is a bit of a learning curve but it works quite well. Use a USB Drive for testing and back up your system first.

There's this users same build here with EFI Uploads.

And if you want to update to a later version of OpenCore so you can install Ventura, and have limited experience, you can try OpenCore Auxiliary Tools. There is a bit of a learning curve but it works quite well. Use a USB Drive for testing and back up your system first.

Thanks for your help. Now, I success to install Ventura.

Hi everyone!

Does anybody know if there are any updates for Samsung 970 SSD? Is there a way to fix TRIM issue has been started since Monterey OS?

Thanks.

Back