Contribute
Register

The everything works Asus Z390-I Gaming * i7-8700K * SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX Vega 64 Build

@iDrakus @vio1

Can you please try this Clover EFI? I fixed 2 issues:
  1. I fixed Apple RTC so we should no longer get Post error. I rebooted 5 times with no error but not sure as it doesn't always happen. I suspect that Clover 5112 added the patch to Apple RTC option.
  2. Minor fix to GUI so progress bar is back, that was a little disconcerting!
I did NOT include the agdpmod=pikera because I installed the RadeonBoost.kext. If you can't boot, add the agdpmod=pikera argument and try again. If you still can't boot, erase the RadeonBoost.kext in the Efi kext directory.

Be sure to clear NVRAM on first boot attempt using F11 at clover boot screen. You may need to use FN +F11 depending on your keyboard.

Let me know how it works out, I would like to update my clover EFIs.

Thanks!
works like a charm. no more f1 error. thanks you da man. Do you mind making same one with IGPU?

I want to run it on internal for a bit. I want to see if this mouse stutter will be gone then... it mainly does it when I go over graphical items - like web pages where graphic changes as cursor goes over it so maybe its my GPU???

Look what just showed up, Amazon Warehouse deal. The description said missing manual, driver cd and the packaging was damaged. Its pristine, none of the accessories or cables opened and the manual and driver cd were included as well. Swear it looks like the box was opened and that's it....we will see tomorrow if it gives me grief. Should be the big brother to the i model. $130 delivered

View attachment 463305
Did it today with ModMike`s install and it Works !
I just need to deal with the bluetooth
BTW, @ModMike , You are my hero

works like a charm. no more f1 error. thanks you da man. Do you mind making same one with IGPU?

I want to run it on internal for a bit. I want to see if this mouse stutter will be gone then... it mainly does it when I go over graphical items - like web pages where graphic changes as cursor goes over it so maybe its my GPU???

Here you go. Did you check if you were in headless mode using Hackintool?

If you still have mouse problems with IGPU, let me know. I have a few things we can try.

Be sure to clear NVRAM on boot using F11 at the Clover boot screen.

Attachments

• IGPU-EFI.zip
    26.3 MB · Views: 87
Last edited:
@iDrakus @vio1

Can you please try this Clover EFI? I fixed 2 issues:
  1. I fixed Apple RTC so we should no longer get Post error. I rebooted 5 times with no error but not sure as it doesn't always happen. I suspect that Clover 5112 added the patch to Apple RTC option.
  2. Minor fix to GUI so progress bar is back, that was a little disconcerting!
I did NOT include the agdpmod=pikera because I installed the RadeonBoost.kext. If you can't boot, add the agdpmod=pikera argument and try again. If you still can't boot, erase the RadeonBoost.kext in the Efi kext directory.

Be sure to clear NVRAM on first boot attempt using F11 at clover boot screen. You may need to use FN +F11 depending on your keyboard.

Let me know how it works out, I would like to update my clover EFIs.

Thanks!
I needed to add agdpmod = pikera for the new Clover, without it there was a black screen.

I rebooted my computer three times - there are no more problems with the F1 error. Everything works well, but I will stay on OpenCore :)

@ModMike Can we increase the size of the OpenCore interface at boot time?

None, I thought the native one from the MOBO would work. I wasnt expected that from the WIFI
what make and model is it?

Back