Contribute
Register

The everything works Asus Z390-I Gaming * i7-8700K * SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX Vega 64 Build

No luck its not working.... I'll send DSDT file in few minutes thanks for helping...

I'll try dgpu too.... I dont have any graphics card..... but ill try

You can use a longer card but lose the shield or have to cut it. Just don’t get a taller card.

DSDT

Attachments

• origin.zip
    187.9 KB · Views: 79
That would makes sense, I applied a patch for the new BIOS which could really mess things up if not on latest BIOS.

If it still doesn’t work, try the DGPU efi.
tried dgpu too........ maybe dsdt may fix it.... waiting for it

That would makes sense, I applied a patch for the new BIOS which could really mess things up if not on latest BIOS.

If it still doesn’t work, try the DGPU efi.

What BIOS is ok ? i have 2012

..... its formated into NTFS... should i connect it with usb to sata and format it to HFS+ or AFPS?

Wait, what???? What kind of ssd and where is it installed?

When you start the install, cancel install by clicking on the Install MacOS in the top left corner and select Quit Install macOS:

Then use Disk Utility to format APFS:

Then restart your install by selecting Install macOS.

Last edited:
There have been 3 versions since then. Did you update EFI with latest? If you haven't and want to upgrade to latest BIOS, download and install the latest EFI before you update the BIOS.

Using the latest EFI modifications. But BIOS is 2012. I had problems after I upgraded BIOS on my old skylake build.

Using the latest EFI modifications. But BIOS is 2012. I had problems after I upgraded BIOS on my old Skylake build.

No reason to update BIOS if everything is working well. You don't need the last ACPI patch and can delete it if it causes you issues:

Last edited:
Back