Contribute
Register

The everything works Asus Z390-I Gaming * i7-8700K * SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX Vega 64 Build

FYI the issue I raised is described by 2 others people here on GitHub :
so it is a bug which will be fix soon I guess

it will remain the other one: the performance of my RX 580 drop to about 30% (on Geekbench 5 for instance but in all other application using metal also). I will be really interested in getting feedbacks from others 580 owners !
Try this version if bluetooth isn't working. I've used it now on two different machines and its helped.

Attachments

• BlueToolFixup.kext.zip
    11.7 KB · Views: 32
thx for the package, it s 0.1 ahead mine but unfortunately the same bug is still present
Sure, as I understand it they are working on it.

I have two EFI's configs, that I can't configure for myself. In first config "bluetooth-not-work-EFI.zip" everything works, but Bluetooth - is not. In second EFI "not-all-USB-port-mapped-EFI.zip" everything works, except few USB ports. I don't understand, how fix that issue, i'm trying move USBPorts.kext from working EFI to another, and try move Bluetooth setting from "not-all-USB-port-mapped-EFI.zip" to "bluetooth-not-work-EFI.zip" - nothing happend.
PLEASE HELP ME!
Attach your EFI, if you have ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I Gaming Mini-ITX and Dell DW1560 like @ModMike have. I'll be very grateful!!!

Attachments

• not-all-USB-port-mapped-EFI.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 93
  • bluetooth-not-work-EFI.zip
    13.2 MB · Views: 42
I have two EFI's configs, that I can't configure for myself. In first config "bluetooth-not-work-EFI.zip" everything works, but Bluetooth - is not. In second EFI "not-all-USB-port-mapped-EFI.zip" everything works, except few USB ports. I don't understand, how fix that issue, i'm trying move USBPorts.kext from working EFI to another, and try move Bluetooth setting from "not-all-USB-port-mapped-EFI.zip" to "bluetooth-not-work-EFI.zip" - nothing happend.
PLEASE HELP ME!
Attach your EFI, if you have ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I Gaming Mini-ITX and Dell DW1560 like @ModMike have. I'll be very grateful!!!

What are you using for Wifi/ Bluetooth? An add in card or the stock intel? If add in then what brand and model?

What are you using for Wifi/ Bluetooth? An add in card or the stock intel? If add in then what brand and model?
I’m using both, its OEM Dell Wireless DW1560 802.11ac Broadcom BCM94352Z M.2 NGFF WIFI Card like in @ModMike guide.
Only in Monterey this problem appears. @ModMike do you planning to update your system to Monterey? All hope for you!

I’m using both, its OEM Dell Wireless DW1560 802.11ac Broadcom BCM94352Z M.2 NGFF WIFI Card like in @ModMike guide.
Only in Monterey this problem appears. @ModMike do you planning to update your system to Monterey? All hope for you!
I explained to you earlier @ModMike hasn't been seen for quite a while, January of this year. There are several ongoing issues with Monterey and Bluetooth which you can read about here.
You can try this version of OC7.4 that should have the correct kexts to enable your 1560 card (which I no longer recommend but should still work). I can't test it myself being I don't have a 1560 card.

Last edited:
PLEASE HELP ME!
When you say: "everything works", did you test airdrop in both direction (with another apple device )??

When you say: "everything works", did you test airdrop in both direction (with another apple device )??
YES!
EVERYTHING
@ModMike do great job, to config EFI for his PC configuration. I have totally same components, and all works great on Big Sur.

Back