Contribute
Register

The everything works Asus Z390-I Gaming * i7-8700K * SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX Vega 64 Build

I hate to ask, but there is version 5111 of Clover. Would you mind trying it out? If it works for you, I will look at the WEG removal patch to speed up video card processing.
Yes, this also works for me on the 5700 XT. I changed only SerialNumber and SmUUID.

Hi, it works for me too. But strange loading of the OS very fast with no apple logo and loading bar

I have done extensive testing with the card when I first installed and I can assure you I need the 4 BRCM patches for the Dell DW1560.

I finally fixed it and didn't need the 15 port limit fix, I have all my ports. Turns out I needed to add USBInjectall.

I also needed to remove the executable path for BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext other wise the system hangs.

I will clean it, update it, and post after supper.
Nice work Mike.

1. DRM
    1. Netflix —> KO only preview, not content
    2. Apple TV+ —> KO only preview, not content
I did not found solution for Netflix and Apple TV+...
I'll have to work on all that.

It could be my Dell 2713HM monitor, that could not be HDCP ?

I started the first time. It works. I set No to four kexts, but my bluetooth is not working. My wifi is working.

View attachment 461765
@Leesureone Any ideas how to get the Bluetooth on the BCM94360CS2 to work (Open Core)? I have no problem with Clover

Screenshot 2020-04-13 at 03.20.40.jpg

Screenshot 2020-04-13 at 03.21.15.jpg

Screenshot 2020-04-13 at 03.27.47.jpg

Update 1:

I have a native Bluetooth for USB. I inserted it into my hackintosh on OpenCore, and Bluetooth appeared.

I think my problem is in the OpenCore config, because Bluetooth (BCM94360CS2) cannot be read from PCI.

Last edited:
Hi, it works for me too. But strange loading of the OS very fast with no apple logo and loading bar

I also have that issue. If you run open core before, it writes stuff to the NVRAM, which later showed up as boot arguments in the NVRAM page of all places. There may be some other corruptions I am not aware of, but I will fix that later.

Now I want to test if WEG is slowing us down. I plan to run Geekbench with WEG, then remove it, and run again.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ModMike Can you show your Power section in Hactintool? (CLOVER)

Screenshot 2020-04-13 at 04.26.22.jpg

My computer began to wake up much less often at night, but sometimes it still wakes up and immediately falls asleep after a minute. Maybe it's ProximityWake

@Leesureone Any ideas how to get the Bluetooth on the BCM94360CS2 to work (Open Core)? I have no problem with Clover

View attachment 461777

View attachment 461778

View attachment 461780

@ModMike Can you show your Power section in Hactintool? (CLOVER)

View attachment 461782

My computer began to wake up much less often at night, but sometimes it still wakes up and immediately falls asleep after a minute. Maybe it's ProximityWake

1) Did you try the open core EFI I attached in post #3448? If that doesn't work, remove the BRCM drivers, except for BRCMBluetoothInjector. You may also need to remove AirportBRCMFixup, not sure. Leave it in and reboot, you should be fine. If not, remove it also.

2) You have 2 red highlights. Click on the screwdriver at the bottom of the page, it will fix it and you should be good to go.

Last edited:
1) Did you try the open core EFI I attached in post #3448? If that doesn't work, remove the BRCM drivers, except for BRCMBluetoothInjector. You may also need to remove AirportBRCMFixup, not sure. Leave it in and reboot, you should be fine. If not, remove it also.

2) You have 2 red highlights. Click on the screwdriver at the bottom of the page, it will fix it and you should be good to go.
This does not work for me. Bluetooth still not working.

Back