1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
http://en.signup.elderscrollsonline.com/

So any and all who like to wander the fictional world of Nirn can sign up to do so in a beta testing of it for online play. You have some simple info to put in and then copy and paste your system requirements. I am currently on a Windows computer in a non-disclosed location so when I go to fill it out the "System Information for OS X" tab is not clickable, but there is an OS X section to fill out and that will present itself if you are in OS X and of course the Windows one if your in Windows. I would suggest OS X sign up because that might be a better in for testing in general for any company because the lack of gaming content on and in OS X.

We all love Bethesda and its various hit games, most notably Fallout and Elder Scrolls franchise I mean who hasn't sank hours of time exploring the capital waste land or the outskirts of Los Vegas in Fallout3 and 4. I have replayed Fallout3 several times and for me it never gets old. I also played the poop out of Oblivion loving how the same voice actors are in most of Bethesda's games.

So head on over and sign up, who knows you might get in and if you do post up here on what you think, as long as your not in a non-disclosure agreement, then keep that **** to yourself lol.

love the eel

http://en.signup.elderscrollsonline.com/

Hello everyone,

I just finally got my beta invite today! I build this hack specifically for work and for ESO! Unfortunately when i get on to play when i look around with my mouse it does nothing. So i tried to use my other mouse that came with my wacom tablet and when i move that around my screen just spins out of control. So i was wondering if any of you fellow hackintoshers have had the same experience? or if anyone can guide me to fix this issue. I tried browsing thru the forums but i had no luck. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back